3rd Trimester

UPPABaby - VISTA Stroller

Hello! We are in the market for our stroller. I was pretty set on the Bugaboo Cameleon but now I've been doing some research and came across the UPPABaby - Vista Stroller...does anyone have this stroller or know anything about it? Any information will greatly be appreciated!

I will try posting this on the 0 - 6 month board to try and also get some feedback.

?

Thank You!!!?

Re: UPPABaby - VISTA Stroller

• Just thought I'd share my POV...

I LOVE the Vista! We tried it out at Merry Go Round in Seattle and I fell in love immediately. It is ridiculously easy to fold and change the direction of the seat/switch out for the bassinet, comes in lots of colors, and the basket is really large. The only thing is it's a bit heavy, I would have overlooked that though. Too bad I drive a Mini Cooper and it won't fit in my car!

Hope that helped!

• Thank you for your feedback! By any chance did you compare it to the Bugaboo Cameleon?

?

Thank you!!!?

• Loading the player...
  • I've compared it to the Bee, but not the Cameleon. As far as the Bee goes, the Bee is lighter in weight and more compact when folded but has a smaller basket and doesn't have a bassinet compatible with it. I think Bugaboo strollers are compatible with Graco, Maxi Cosi and Peg Perego infant car seats and Uppababy is only compatible with Graco and Peg Perego. It's coming up on a new model year so you may want to check those to see if 2009 is different from 2008, though.

Good Luck!

• We got the vista!  We haven't used it yet but LOVE it.  We did compare it to the Chameleon and the Uppa Baby had so many advantages.  The vistas tires never go flat, it comes with tons of accessories and the 09 version can convert to a tandem stroller if you have another baby later.  They are made in the USA and are really innovative.  I don't think you'll be disappointed going with the vista.  We even plan to use ours as the bassinet for the baby's first few days/weeks.

GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"