Success after IF

Bumbleride stroller. Thoughts?

I am still not quite in the zone yet where I really believe this is happening.  BUT with that being said, I know it's going to creep up on me before I know it.  I decided to check out strollers.  I really like the look of this one for twins and the reviews seem to be good.  Anyone else done some research in this field?  Oh and last time around I had a huge Peg stroller and hated it.  To cumbersome and that was only with 1!

ps- I have to admit, the orange color is so cute I think it's the main thing attracting me.

Re: Bumbleride stroller. Thoughts?

• I am guessing you are talking about the Indie Twin?

I LOVE this stroller myself- mostly b/c of the colors :) lol

I have heard really good things about it - but have not been able to test drive it yet.

a man at a high end stroller store told me 100 reasons why the double Bob is better- but none really mattered that much to me - and the Bob is not as pretty to me :) haha.

I think i'm getting the indie twin - just want to try it out first... may go with the Valco b/c of the toddler seat, though.

• We aren't buying anything for a long time (probably not until we have a baby) but we've looked at the Bumbleride strollers (single) and would likely get one if/when we have a baby.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Loading the player...
  • To start with, we used a Double Snap N Go.  I will be sad when we can't use it anymore.  I did a lot of research a couple weeks ago between the Bumbleride and the City Mini Double.  I loved the Bumbleride, but it doesn't fold flat at all.  It would only fit in our SUV and even in that, it would take up a ton of room.  Before you spend the money, I would look online and find the video that shows how it folds.  When the time comes to buy another stroller, we will be getting the City Mini Double.

p.s. it comes in Orange and Gray as well!

• Goldie: I have the single Bob for my DD.  Loved it but unless they have changed it, you can't even use it until the baby is 6 mos old and jog when they are a year.  I think the Bumbleride has the capability to snap the infant seat in.  I can't believe I'm looking at the possibilty of spending $600 on a stroller.  I went nuts with my DD and told myself I wasn't going to do that this time around.  Oopsie.

Also, PP, thank you for the note on the folding of the stroller, I will definitely check out the video.  I think we are going to have to get a Sequoia to fit all 3 kid seats in, so it may not be a problem...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"