Pregnant after a Loss

boobs

Weird but my boobs seem to be a lot more sore at night than during the day.  I don't remember this when I was pg with my daughter but that was three years ago.  Anyone else notice the same thing?  I told my DH that it must be because the muscles get sore from just not doing anything all night.  He replied by saying that boobs are fat and fat doesn't get sore! :)

Re: boobs

• No, not really, but it kinda makes sense...I would think that the boucing around all day would make it worse.  I wear jog bras all the time now - especially at night and that helps me.  I learned this trick last time and it has really helped to keep the puppies straped down.
  • Mine hurt more at night too.  I started sleeping in a sports bra and that seems to help.  I was thinking maybe its just becuase I'm usually wearing a bra.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I really hate mine.  I dont even want to asmire them.  They hurt all the time.  When my clothes brushes against the nipples, it feel like they are being cut with razors.  I cant hug DH, bc they hurt when we press against each other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"