Babies on the Brain

For those

that are going to watch the Britney trainwreck, they're doing a count down right now. And I must say, she no longer looks like a complete disaster.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: For those

• oh is it on @ 10?  Darn, I would love to see it, but I should get ready for bed...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yeah she looks good. Im just not sure how her boobs arent popping out of that shirt. They have to be glued in there or something...lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed...but have you watched the creepy promos where she's like "I just deal with it, and cope ::creepy side eye giggle::" kinda makes me think she's still not all there, but I will be of course watching the whole disaster fall apart!
  • I was thinking the same thing. Double sided tape possibly? And after 2 kids, they're mighty perky. And I'm jealous.
  • She looks nervous. ?She does look good though. ?When she did that side laugh thing it reminded me of my old friend who's an alcoholic and has depression problems.
  • I give her credit though. After all the things she did: shaved her head, got taken out of her house on a stretcher etc I'd NEVER be able to show my face in public again, knowing everyone was giving me the side eye Hmm and waiting for me to lose my marbles again.
  • imagekdodge423:
    If only for her boys' sake, I hope she has gotten her shit together.

Seriously.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"