Success after IF

Feck Off AF! 6 days late & still BFN ~

I'm at a loss for words.

My emotions are shot. Someone shed some light on this hot mess:

Some factors:

1. This was my 3rd cycle due after stopping BF'ing. 1st cycle was EXACTLY how they used to be (before pregnancy, 6 months of BF'ing, and well.. since I got my period at 17) (yes, 17)    2nd cycle I was late, and had an early m/c. That brings us to this cycle...

2. pretty sure I ovulated at my usual lateness, I had 3 days of 3 lines on the LH tests. I never seem to catch the dark lines, but they were there. I had the signs.

3. I was due LAST monday. I have NEVER NEVER EVER been more than a day late in my life, except when I got knocked up with Nemo. Never.

4. I had/have ALL the same signs I had when I was knocked up. Bewbs, cramps, etc. and NO NO NO spotting. (strange, I always spot)

5. NO pregnancy test will give me two lines. The babycreation ones have fecked with me a couple times about 20 minutes after, but nothing I get to call real. I've been testing daily. Nothing.

6. At about 3-4 days late a had about 24 hours of serious EWCM. Weird. Meaning? who the feck knows.

So.... .... diagnosis? prognosis?

I am thinking that the BF'ing combined with that early m/c messed things up. There's just no way I can be THIS late, with THIS many symptoms, and not get a positive.
Right?  RIGHT????????????????

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: Feck Off AF! 6 days late & still BFN ~

• Ugh, that sounds extremely frustrating.  So I'm not sure what is messing up your cycles, but is there some way you can get a beta just to make sure you aren't pregnant?  If some of your HPTs are messing with you, I would do that just to make sure.
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • how frustrating! maybe splurge on a digital? good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • oh don't even get me started about getting a beta drawn - I went through HELL on wed. to get one done, ends up after the huge run around, the on-call doc wouldn't issue a lab slip until monday. WTF?? Just let me get the blood test so I don't waste my whole weekend away with my in-laws - as if THAT is not stress enough!!!!!!!

I'm guessing the odds of me actually being pregnant and not show it for 6 days is slim?  My mind is being bad, b/c it took THREE days for it to show up with Ava. (I got a beta drawn later that day and it was 99, so....)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Good luck! You never know....after my early m/c though, my AF was so screwed up. I hope you get good news tomorrow. :)

• ohhh crap!! I wondered how you were doing and what was going on!!! Sorry!!!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was once exactly a week late and I am never late.  This when we were TTTC and it was devastating when AF did show her face.  Hang in there.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • She's off somewhere drinking margaritas with my AF, let me know if you hear from them, I'm wasting too much $$ on sticks!

E

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"