Pregnant after a Loss
Options

**marinabride**

Just wanted to check in and make sure you have my number in your phone. Make sure you do that tonight so you can update me - otherwise I will be freaking out, LOL!!

I will keep everyone abreast of the situation - we will all be thinking of you.

On a personal note - I am really excited for you, and I just KNOW that everything is gonna be alright. I know its scary and daunting, but you WILL be holding your beautiful, perfect, healthy little boy in less than 48 hours. Hold onto that and just breathe.

Email me if for some reason you can't find my number. I love you and will be thinking of you!!

Re: **marinabride**

• Options

Thank you soooo much sueball. I have your number on our list so will call or text you if I get swept up in hospital land. Yeah, I am a nervous wreck. I feel one bad decision at this point will undo every bitof hard work we have done to get here. I think I am puttting to much pressure on myself and just need to have more faith! Thank you for all your unwavering support.

And I hope your mom is doing better?? 

• Options

Mom is doing better- thanks for asking! I am scared of being too optimistic, but she *may* be out of the hospital by Tuesday, which would be amazing. She sounds much more positive and healthy now, so every day I feel a bit better.

I can't wait to hear all your updates - I know you're scared. I would be too. But I really believe its gonna be a wonderful experience in the end!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"