Babies: 9 - 12 Months

HOW RUDE: MIL drops in at 715pm!

How many different languages do I have to tell DH to relay the message that they need to call first, and secondly GO HOME DS needs to get to bed already. GRR this woman!!

Re: HOW RUDE: MIL drops in at 715pm!

• just take DS from her and put him to bed. She will get the hint
  • I agree with PP, take your DS and just put him to bed.

IL's can be such a pain sometimes!

• Loading the player...
  • You gals crack me up! and of course this happens while I'm IN the shower, even if they did friggin call I was in there TEN minutes. Come on you jackarses go away!!!! I'm giving her until 745pm, that's 10 more precious minutes, ugh, how kind of me...
  • my ILs do this all the time. They live an hour drive away and DH constantly tells them to come between 2 and 5 pm. They show up at 7 or 8 (DS's bedtime is 8). Once I actually sent them straight back home lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh i would love that!! Thye have been the ROOT of our problems (and DH's job) for the past like 6 months! I had no idea how "entitled" they think of themselves but they are about to see another side of me...
  • OMG I did it!!! I shocked myself! I went straight down stiars at 745pm, picked him up and said it's almost 8pm buddy YOU need to be in bed, and off we went. MIL promptly got up and left a few minutes later. HAHA Im' such a big girl for standing up to her! DH gave me a couple of dirty looks but he'll get over it, now he's trying to put DS down and he's screaming poor baby. He was all ready for bed w/ bottle downed when mil showed up, my poor baby but he'll get to bed soon i'm sure he's exhausted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"