Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Tess

I must have deleted your email, I can't find it :( 

She does travel, but it's 10 dollars extra.  She recently upped her prices a little, but not much, and it's still reasonable compared to picture people.  

Her myspace is

https://www.myspace.com/alvarosadophotography 

I don't think you need a myspace to check out her homepage.  Her prices are $45 for a 1 hour session (she's gone over twice for me without charging since Jack can be difficult) and $75 for all images edited with a release to print wherever.  We print offline via shutterfly and get awesome photos. Even with buying a bunch off of shutterfly, the cost is still less than only getting 5-8 poses from a studio (and the photos are a LOT better)

She is awesome, I love working with her. 

Re: Tess

• Options
    Thanks for the info.  I'll look into it.  I'm somewhat reluctant to pay a sitting fee, because there's a good chance Maddie will flip out and we will get no pictures at all.  My mother is hassling me to try pro pics again, though, so maybe I will try.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure she'd reschedule (or work longer to get some) if Maddie didn't cooperate.  Or you could email her and ask.  I also have her phone number if you want it (email me for it... my email is my s/n at hotmail.com in case you don't have it any more)

She's not big on "staging" photos.  She just takes photos of them in their natural setting. If you want, I can email you my two albums of the photos from Jack's two sessions with her to get an idea of what she does (both were outdoor locations, but she's done in home, too) if you'd like.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to see them, if you don't mind.  My email is belle100m@gmail.com
  • Options

Sent :)  You should have both albums in your in box soon.

The May album has over 200 in it, so don't feel like you have to go through all of them! I just never weeded out all of the duplicated, similar pictures.

I will email you her number, too :) 

• Options
    Thank you!  Looking forward to going through the albums.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"