Trying to Get Pregnant

F/U #3 to Ohhhh shiiiiit

Sorry to be a PW, but I just called my mom.  She couldn't talk because she was sitting RIGHT next to my dad and I couldn't get anyting out of her.  So either

1. He did say something and she doesn't want to talk about it in front of him or

2.  He didn't say anything and is willing to cover for me

Only time will tell......I don't want a new name, I was working so hard to not be a "newbie".  There isn't any way to fix this is there?  Do you think he'll bring it up again?  hahahahah this is not happening.....

I'll let you know what happens when my mom calls me back

Re: F/U #3 to Ohhhh shiiiiit

• She was probably looking at your chart too! HAHAHAHA.
  • I'm tellin you. She didn't say anything when you called, cause she's wonderin where the hell your dad went. He's at my place puttin on some mood music. Bow chicka wowWOW!
  • Loading the player...
  • well i look at it this way, if he told your mom then the cat is out of the bag and at least they will be supportive of you trying to give them a grandchild.
  • imageAbc15379:
    I'm tellin you. She didn't say anything when you called, cause she's wonderin where the hell your dad went. He's at my place puttin on some mood music. Bow chicka wowWOW!

I am cracking up at your posts!!

• imagekdodge423:

Is the world really going to end over this? So he knows- whoopie do. It happens. If by some odd chance he is reading, I would assume he would see how much it bothers you and won't bring it up.

ABC will school him about the ins and outs of all this anyway. It's all good.

Very true, there are worse things.....good point.

• I say if it comes down to it, come clean.  They are your family.  When all is said and done they want for you whatever you want for yourself.  You can trust them.  It's not like they are going to run up and down the street screaming "Jillian's TTC!"
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey, atleast he didn't find a site with you auditioning for Two Girls, One Cup. now THAT would be awkward.
  • imageAbc15379:
    Hey, atleast he didn't find a site with you auditioning for Two Girls, One Cup. now THAT would be awkward.

hahahahah, yes defintely would be awkward!

• Yeah, I would just let it go. It could be much worse, it's not like you are doing something wrong. Do you really think he would want to lurk here and find out about your sex life? That would be creepy.
  • imagebbin09:
    Yeah, I would just let it go. It could be much worse, it's not like you are doing something wrong. Do you really think he would lurk here to find out about your sex life? That would be creepy.

No I don't.  Just the initial reaction and the what ifs, I'm over it, just thought it was humiliating.

• Ok...I wanted to ask this for a while...what is " 2 girls 1 cup"???
  • Trust me when i say you do NOT want to know. It will ruin your whole life.
  • imageAbc15379:
    Trust me when i say you do NOT want to know. It will ruin your whole life.

Try me.

• No lie, I am drinking a dark chocolate peppermint milkshake from Coldstone right now. The thought of 2g1c- Gag!
  • I don't have the link, and I refuse to be directly responsible for ruining your eyes forever. So, just google it. It's a video. It's in your hands now.
  • imageAbc15379:
    I don't have the link, and I refuse to be directly responsible for ruining your eyes forever. So, just google it. It's a video. It's in your hands now.

Oh no I def. don't want to see it.  Can anyone explain it using a metaphor?

• Hey now, none of us had the luxury of a metaphor. We had to find out the old fashioned way. By doing a search on the internet and watching the video.
  • THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!  (Really hope Jillian's dad isn't reading this, LOL!)

There are 2 girls, who do something in a cup that looks like a dark chocolate peppermint milkshake but isn't. Then they consume it and regurgitate it into each other's mouth.

• Nah. I know DH searches the history...I need to figure out how to erase before I look for it.  Who found it first anyway and how did they stumble upon it?
  • LMAO bbin! And her dad is probably halfway to google to look it up, if he's still here.
  • I'd be surprised if your DH hasn't seen it, you think he'd be mad that you looked? I have no idea where it originated. Some creepo put it in their myspace bulletin, and I had no idea what it was.
  • Oh no he wouldn't be mad at all.  I would just be embarrassed. When he calls me before bed I'll ask him if he's seen it.  Then I know he'll look it up anyway.  Men!
  • image2006july15bride:
    Ok...I wanted to ask this for a while...what is " 2 girls 1 cup"???

So I just asked my husband about it and he started laughing and cringing and said, " You do not want to watch that". 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"