North Carolina Babies

Mikey

I saw your post on EFF about washer/dryers. We just got a new set, but we got an HE top-loading washer (Whirlpool...didn't even know they made those!) and the matching dryer. I really like it b/c it still conserves water, but it has the convenience of a top-loader & none of the fuss of the front-loaders. Just my .02...good luck!

Re: Mikey

• Thank you so much!  I'm just really hesitant of the front loaders after all I've read.  They all just get such mixed reviews, unless you're willing to shell out 3 grand for a set!  And, I'm not sure that a front loader is going to work well where our washer and dryer are, especially if I have to leave the door open.  Ours are in a closet, and they fit pretty tight in there, so I'd have to leave the closet open too, which would suck.  I knew there had to be some kind of EF top loader.  I'll definitely check that one out.  Do you mind telling me about how much you paid for it?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We got our's at HH Gregg when they were having a big sale, plus you can bargain with them to get it even less. I don't really remember what we paid for them (DH handles all our $$), but it was about $350-500 less than everywhere else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  I'll have to check those out and do some price shopping.  I didn't realize you could haggle prices at HH Gregg, that's good to know!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"