Northern California Babies
Options

Sonotech in Roseville US RAVE!

Well we went for a 3D US today because mainly I wanted to know for sure the sex of the baby.  (They weren't 100% at the big US)  The tech had us all riled up.  He said.. "Your first US was wrong this is a little girl.... Hold on her foot is in the way of a really clear shot."  He kept looking and saying yeah am pretty sure its a girl.  I was stressing because we have nothing for a girl, we would need to do a bunch to get ready, blah blah blah.  Dh is in the corner saying, "I knew it!"  My parents were shocked and telling Garrison no your having a sister.  It was comedy!  Then the little stinker moved and gave us the money shot.  GAVIN had us all fooled.  He is FOR SURE a HE!  We got some good looks at the baby.  He is so cute!  But he was pressed against the placenta.  That makes the actual printed picture blurry.  So because the Tech didn't get pictures of the face that he was happy with we got a few shots and a 30 min US for FREE!!!  If they can't get a good shot of the face they don't charge you anything.  He did measure and just like big brother Gavin is tall already!  He is measuring 2 weeks ahead and had good sized feet.  It was an awesome experience and I can't believe they didn't charge us a thing!  Had they gotten good shots it would have be $95 still a deal!  The tech did tell us that they recommend 25 - 35 weeks for the 3D US.  He said the BEST time is about 28 weeks while the baby still has good room to move and isn't pressed against anything so tight yet.  We got what we really wanted from the experience.  Knowing that we have having another sweet boy!  I can't say enough good things about the place.  Thanks HersheyKiss for raving about them here in the first place.

Re: Sonotech in Roseville US RAVE!

• Options

I am glad you liked them. I love the fact that if they are not happy with the results, they will reschedule you and give you your money back. I have thought about doing a 3D, but think we are going to pass.

I am soooo glad you had a good experience.

• Options
    I was beginning to think I was going to have to throw some pink into your shower decor!  So glad that it was free though! :)
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a good experience !! Yay for being 100 % sure that we don't have to call her Gavina Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"