Should I wait to see what my temps do a couple of more days? I do think my highs were incredibly high but today is still over the coverline, so I don't know. From my other observations I am sure that I O'd within the last few days to today but not sure when I actually consider myself in the 2ww.
All this guesswork and second guessing myself...blah too much work lol
Seriously though if I were to just go off of my CM and cervix, its pretty certain that O has happened, right?
Okay the antsy, craziness has set in! I hate the waiting part of it all...