Parenting after a Loss

Yep, she's sold...

I finally got Avery dressed for the day and decided to give her a little massage.  She was so funny... she just lays there totally relaxed.  I was even able to put her on her tummy (the instructor told us to put her over her shoulder until she enjoys tummy time more) and she completely melted on the table.

I showed DH and he was impressed with how relaxed she got as soon as I started rubbing her leg.  She is normally happy when we change her diaper and likes to kick her legs but with the massage, she just lays there.

She's sleeping now!

Re: Yep, she's sold...

• Very cool! I'm going to look for a class around here.  I giv him one after his bath but I never learned any techniques, just do it on my own.

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• you probably don't need the class and probably could just just read a book/website for instruction.  I just did the class because it was convenient and something to do.

• Loading the player...
  • I want to learn more about this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"