1st Trimester

Dizzy, faint, shortness of breath

I have all of these symptoms as well as 24/7 nausea. ?The nausea I can deal with, but the light headedness and shortness of breath I am having a really hard time with. ?How do people go to work????? I wanted to do some christmas shopping this holiday weekend and I stayed in bed most of it, now that really says something!! Is anyone else having these symptoms, if so, is there anything you are doing to help. ?I am eating quite a bit and all healthy things too!

Re: Dizzy, faint, shortness of breath

• I started feeling very dizzy and light headed this weekend. I'm not sure if it is because of the holiday or what, but I can't seem to find anything that helps.

I've been in bed all day today, and it seems like the more sleep I get the worse it gets. But if feel like sleep is what I need! I'm confused too...I think I am going to try and eat a bit and get up and do something active. That helped when I wasn't pregnant, so maybe it will give the same results.

GL!

• ditto with the SOB but not the other two. I have had a higher pulse rate and can feel that its higher as well!  GL i haven't found anything to help with the SOB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this too. Nothing will help. Trust me. The best theory I've heard is that it's because your blood volume hasnt' quite caught up to the demand yet. In other words, "youre a quart low". It has started getting slightly better for me, not nearly as horrible as it was the first couple days. Hopefully it will go away soon.
    image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • i've been feeling shortness of breath. i get tired so easily. i'm an elementary teacher so a day is like a full on workout for me! i am beyond exhausted by the end of the day! i keep waiting for the day that I all of a sudden get my energy back.
  • I am a teacher as well and I just don't know how to get through this. ?I have called in sick once a week lately and I feel so bad doing it but I just can't make it through the day. ?I wake up in the morning and feel like I am going to pass out or fall down the stairs!! I wish I could get a doctor note excusing me from work until I get better!!! haha does that ever happen??
  • I've got the dizziness thing too. Really bad this morning; I got up, ate breakfast w/ H & then I had to immediately lie down on the couch because I felt so weird. I hope this goes away soon...

I'm hoping my saving grace is that I work a swing shift, since (so far) I only seem to feel like this in the a.m... (keeping fingers crossed)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was getting dizzy in the beginning (5 weeks) and cut out all caffeine (even decaf) and sugar and it seemed to go away.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"