Eco-Friendly Family
Options

G Diapers

I'm seriously considering using G-diapers, but I'd like to hear from anyone that has used or currently uses them. How are they? Do you have problems with leaks? Are they easy to use? Or any info or advise you may have. Thanks :)

Re: G Diapers

• Options
    I was going to use them but after talking to the amazing ladies on this board , I am a cloth convert. After all the posts and research cloth just made more sense and seems way easier....I can't wait for my fluffy butt baby to be here!
  • Options
    I had a sample pack that I used right after DS was born. I didn't mind them but I definitely like CDs better. G dipes are more expensive than disposables and I didn't like having to take the time to swish the gdiaper lining before flushing it. I would recommend the trial pack before investing in them to see what you think.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just got the trial pack. i like them so far, but they are more expensive than disposables so I doubt we buy more - money is a big reason we are going with cloth.
  • Options
    I haven't used them myself, but have read past experiances about the Gdiapers. It seems to be that most think they are more work than just CD and more expensive than disp. Lots that tired the G ended up going to CD saying they love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"