Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Cancellations for Baby Shower

How many did you have? I hate the hours waiting up until them as all I dread are texts and phone calls :(.  4 so far today.  9 at my last one.

What burns me up is the excuses that are so apparent.  One can't come because she's showing her sister around the city.  WHAT??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cancellations for Baby Shower

• Options
    At least you get one! ?My baby was born the day before the shower. ?boo
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    We had lots of people just plain not show up.  So frustrating!
    Photobucket Abby............12.27.07
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a snowstorm during my shower, 10 people showed up and then left right after I opened the presents - it lasted all of 30 minutes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    that's crazy, I've never been to a shower where people didn't show up.  How rude!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am supposed to be at one right now but didn't go because of a snowstorm. I didn't want to be driving an hour there and a hour back on the highway with freezing rain and snow.
  • Options
    You are lucky you are getting one!  I had to cancel one because my grandmother passed, and we had another one scheduled for this week, but my baby came a little early and we got out of the hospital the day we were supposed to have it.  I hope you enjoy your shower anyway, and have a great time with the people that can make it!
  • Options

katrina hit, so I didn't get to go home and have a shower with my family and friends.... with number 2, no one offered and really we didn't need much other than boy clothes. 

don't worry about cancellations... who cares... things come up, some people just dont' like baby showers or maybe they're trying and don't want to be around the fuss.. who knows the real reasons.. just enjoy who does come. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"