Cincinnati Babies

Recommend your face-wash please

I've been using Clinique's 3-step face-wash for the past year or so. I really like it and have no complaints, but was wondering what other people use and find effective.

Being pregnant my skin is all over the place, but it's not as bad this time as it was with DS. I have an occasional breakout and that's it. 

What works for you?

Photos taken by Becky Thompson

Re: Recommend your face-wash please

• I just use witch hazel to clean and St. Ives apricot scrub in the shower.  It mostly works...I'm broken out, but not so on my face. 
  • I use Mary Kay's Velocity.  It seems to do well for me.  Good luck!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • I use the Cetaphil facial bar.  I never have a problem with it, no matter what time of year it is.  Even during pregnancy, it worked well with my skin.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I use regular Cetaphil, I have very dry sensitive skin and it works well. When I'm lazy I ocassionally use Oil of Olay's wet facial wipes and they are nice in a pinch.
  • I have always used plain Dove bar soap on my face.  I get breakouts with everything else I have tried. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everyone! I don't want to spend as much money on the Clinique stuff if I can find something else that works for me!
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • I use Murad products and I love them.
  • I use Olay Regnerist face wash and lotion- love it and swear by it!  Everytime I get a facial, the girl asks me what I use on my face.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"