Multiples

Raising Twins-sorry to ask again

I just saw this post but I cannot find it.  Sorry to ask, but what books do you recommend to read about raising twins?  I know is by a Dr. Luke? Thanks!
BFP#1 ended in a D&C 1/18/08 --- BFP#2 ended in ectopic with lap 4/2008---BFP#3 resulted in our beautiful twin boys born 3/6/2009! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Raising Twins-sorry to ask again

• Dr. Luke's book is called When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets or Quads.

I only have the perspective of an expecting MOM at this point so I haven't road-tested the other stuff I've read, but I'm also liking the books It's Twins! by Susan M. Heim and Mothering Multiples by Karen Kerhoff Gromada. There's a book called Juggling Twins (forget the author's name) that's a pretty quick read with some good advice, and Having Twins and More by Elizabeth Noble is a good supplement to Dr. Luke's book if you're looking for more perspectives.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Dr. Luke's book is really more about being PG with twins- not raising them.... but I feel it is a must read (i love it!)

I got "Twin Set" which is tons of advice from parents of multiples on raising twins... have not started reading it yet- will read a little later in my pg so i don't' forget it all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"