Secondary IF
Options

Secondary IF Poll

Just thought we could share some of our stats!

How old are you? 

How long ago did you have your last child? 

How long have you been TTC? 

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take?

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth?

What is your diagnosis if you have one?

My answers- I'm 37

Had my baby 12 months ago.  I've been TTC 7 months.  No problems conceiving first and it took 4 months.  I had a traumatic delivery with emergency C section.

My diagnosis is ovulatory dysfunction.

Re: Secondary IF Poll

• Options

He's 2 years, 4 months

Waiting to O on cycle 8.

I got PG 2x in 5 months, once was a M/C

Vaginal.

Just Endometriosis so far.

• Options

How old are you?  27

How long ago did you have your last child?  18 months

How long have you been TTC?  Stopped avoiding 16 months ago, started actively trying 8 months ago

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? Yes, 10 months, we used Clomid.  I was annovulatory.

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth? Vaginal

What is your diagnosis if you have one? I was just diagnosed with PCOS.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 28, DH is 27

We had DS 3 years ago

We've been TTC since last September- I actually got my second BFP on that first cycle.

No problems conceiving DS- he was an "oops"- DH and I weren't married, and had actually broken up when I finally discovered I was pregnant at 3 months.

Had a vaginal birth, though I was induced and had an epidural- there is no going natural with Pitocin!

No diagnosis yet, but it's looking like PCOS.

• Options

How old are you?  30

How long ago did you have your last child?  22 months  

How long have you been TTC?  6 months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child? Nope!  How long did it take? First try

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth? C-section

What is your diagnosis if you have one? Nothing as of yet. I am regular, but if not pregnant in 3 months doctor will see if blocked fallopian tube from c-section. Also, husband had undescended testicle removed while I was pregnant. Going for sperm anaylsis next week.

• Options

How old are you?  39 will be 40 in March

How long ago did you have your last child?  23 months ago

How long have you been TTC?  7+ months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? Yes and no.  I had a missed m/c @ 12wks first and then got pg with my daughter.  The first pg was the first month trying.  My daughter took 2 cycles once we were ready to try again. 

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth?  Emergency c-sec after pushing for over 2.5 hours.

What is your diagnosis if you have one?  I'm old, overweight and I'm old.

• Options

Hi, ladies!

I'm 30.

My daughter is 3 1/2.

We've been ttc for 3 years but just sought medical help this month.  I was convinced that since we had one we'd be able to have another one by ourselves.  This is my first month on clomid, and it looks like I o'd!!

We didn't have any problems conceiving our first, she was a surprise.  (what I wouldn't give for another surprise like that.:))

I had a section.

It looks like I 'm not ovulating every month.  So we're going to give the clomid 3 months, and then go from there.

• Options

How old are you?  34

How long ago did you have your last child?  25 months

How long have you been TTC?  17 months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take?  Not really, we got pregnant on the 4th month of trying, which I was comfortble with since I had been on Depo shots for BC.

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth?  C-section

What is your diagnosis if you have one?  PCOS

I have been on Metformin and Clomid and have just completed my second IUI with triggers. 

• Options

I am 25 

See Siggy!

Since then!

I have PCOS, and it took us a little over a year to conceive. We used Bravelle, and IUI with him. It was our first injectable cycle. This time I am taking Follistim.  

Speedy Vaginal (1hour 20 min start to holding Nolan!) at 34.5 weeks due to cholestasis, gallbladder disease, pancreatitis, ect.

I have a mildish case of PCOS

• Options

How old are you?  39 (Yikes!)

How long ago did you have your last child?  14 years ago

How long have you been TTC?  10th cycle

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? I was able to become pregnant with both of my children very easily

What is your diagnosis if you have one? High FSH and Advanced Maternal Age (hate that term!)

• Options

I am 27

My daughter is going to be 6 next month, Ekk!

We've been ttc for 1 year now.

I was actually on the pill when I got pg with dd.

Vaginal birth

We dont have a diagnosis yet, but after 1 eptopic and 2 m/c's in 8 months we are starting to move on to some testing.

• Options

I am 37 and I had my son right before I turned 35, so a little over two years ago.

We had no problems getting pregnant with our first but our second proved to be a lot harder.  We tried to conceive our second for 18 months before trying IVF and being successful.

With my son I had a vaginal birth.

My diagnosis is advanced maternal age with diminished ovarian reserve.  My husband has lowish motility and 0% morph.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options

How old are you?   29

How long ago did you have your last child? DS is 20 months old 

How long have you been TTC?  Actively TTC since Feb 08.

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  No despite my diagnosis.  First round of 50 mg Clomid

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth? C-section 

What is your diagnosis if you have one? PCOS

• Options

How old are you?  31

How long ago did you have your last child?  3 yrs, 3 months ago

How long have you been TTC?  18 months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? No problems conceiving, it took 5 cycles

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth?vaginal

What is your diagnosis if you have one? no "official" diagnosis. I'm experiencing irregular ovulation

• Options

How old are you? 28

How long ago did you have your last child?  8 months ago

How long have you been TTC?  With DS it took us 14 months, this time we are only on our second cycle with the RE (we didnt bother to try on our own this time...I wasn't ovulating, so it was a waste of time)

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? It took us 14 months to conceive DS

What is your diagnosis if you have one? PCOS, anovulation

• Options

How old are you?  31

How long ago did you have your last child?  8 months, 1 week

How long have you been TTC?  Since my first PPAF three months ago. We know we can't get pg on our own, so we went right back to the RE.

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? Yes, it took us one year. We got pg on our first round of IVF.

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth? vaginal

What is your diagnosis if you have one? ovulatory dysfunction for me and severe MFI for DH: low count, motility and morph

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

9 months

5 months

Took us 16 months to conceive DD, I got my BFP right after we found out we would have IF coverage in 2 months.

Vaginal

Endo

• Options
    imagecherylk:

How old are you?  33

How long ago did you have your last child?  3 1/2 months

How long have you been TTC?  not actively TTC right now, will start in the next few months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? Yes, two years, one miscarriage, and eventually IVF

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth? vaginal

What is your diagnosis if you have one? endometriosis and ovulatory dysfunction

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am 25.

My son is 20 months and have been TTC #2 for about 14 months.  We got pregnant our first cycle off BCP with my son.  I had a vaginal birth.  In July of this year, I was diagnosed with PCOS.  

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How old are you?  39 will be 40 next month

How long ago did you have your last child?  25 months ago

How long have you been TTC?  18 months

Did you have problems conceiving your last child?  How long did it take? It took 10 months, but we conceived on our own 

Did you have a C section or vaginal birth?  C-section due to BP spike

What is your diagnosis if you have one?  Diminished ovarian reserve - FSH is over 30.  We will most likely require an egg donor for #2.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"