Help! Last minute trip with kids — The Bump
New York Babies

Help! Last minute trip with kids

DHs family lives in Union City (Grandparents, Aunt/Uncle and cousins). His Grandmother is not doing too well so we are going to go visit next week for about 6 days. Tickets were the best price then even though it is so soon.

We have a 3 year old and a 10 month old and are going to do the NYC attractions (Rockafeller, FAO, Empire State Building, etc) while we are there. I assume most days we will spend the days in the city and the late afternoon/evening with his family.

I am trying to figure out the best option for the kids. Should we stay in NJ and then head into the city when we want to or should we stay in NY? My head is spinning with thinking about strollers and carseats and taxis and renting cars. My thoughts are that it will be cheaper to stay in NJ and find a hotel with an indoor pool or something to keep DS busy if we have down time. However, how would we get them to the city easily (carseats/strollers)? If we stay un NY it would be very convienent to be able to just leave our hotel and walk and go back to the hotel when we want.

Help! Any input appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards