Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Those that been here awhile

I am feeling a little sad because I would have been 20 weeks today.  Does it ever get easier? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Those that been here awhile

• Options

I'm sorry you are feeling sad. It does get easier. I still have days that will bring up emotions (like edd's or running into someone who was pregnant at the same time as me), but time does make it easier.

• Options
    I'm sorry its been rough for you today. ?I was due 12/31, so I'd have about 1 month left! ?It does get better, in the way that you might not think about it every day. ?I sometimes still get sad... the holidays have been a little hard for me. ?Hopefully we'll both feel better soon!
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is hard to even imagine things getting better. I reflect back on how I couldn't get out of bed the day after.... So being that I am up, dressed, cleaning, cooking and working, that's progress. I do still get sad every day just thinking of what could have been. We're here for you!
  • Options

it does get easier.  The milestones are tough to get over, but the days do get easier.  I will never forget, but I have much better days now that it has been 6 months :(  There are still days when I cry and question why everything happened, but those are few.

The holidays are very hard.  Each holiday I think how I would have had my daughter with us or how I would still have been on maternity leave...

Hang in there and hugs to you.

• Options
    it does get easier, the holidays for me are hard, i think about how we could have a little baby with us right now, I found out i had my 2nd m/c on 12/31/07 and I will always think about the baby on every NYE, my DD's due date was also the day of my first m/c and D&C, but we are to the point where we are going to TTC again and it has taken me 11 months to get to this point, the feeling of sadness will never go away but it does get easier.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Getting past the milestones are hard, and seeing someone pregnant around what I would have been is too.  It does get better though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It does get better. But you will definitly go through ups and downs. Our first loss was back in March. I should have a 1 month old right now. I stay away from SAL too, I used to lurk a lot but not anymore.

Hugs to you.

• Options
    I think that it does get easier, but never goes away.    I think I'll never forget the day the m/c was discovered or my EDD.  Sending lots of hugs to you today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Overall it does get easier but you still have rotten days...like today for me.  I just had a huge breakdown but i am feeling better now.  The holidays and milestones are really hard. 

And its really hard when the nest won't let me "delete" my last pregnancy and is still telling me that I am still pregnant and how many weeks and what the baby would be like now....I have tried to change it like 10 times. ugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"