Indiana Babies

Yessss! Christmas card idea approved by Abe.

SO, I wanted to do something fun/goofy for our Christmas cards this year because they were so typical and boring last year. I didn't think Abe would EVER in a MILLION YEARS go for this idea but he says "yes!"... So, here goes.

We're going to get footie pj's - probably from Target's kid's section, or if I can find a good deal and express shipping online, we'll go that route. Anyhow, We're going to wear footie pj's, tobogan (sp?) hats and have goofy Christmas mugs... then I'm going to PhotoShop us into a cartoon-y lodge scene w/ a fireplace, etc. Fun times Big Smile

SO, now I need to figure out what Teddy is going to wear... I want to try to find him some Baxter-esque (from Anchorman) pj's or something. 

Also, I need help with a quote. I was thinking something like "Wishing you a cozy Christmas" or something. 

Any ideas?! 

Re: Yessss! Christmas card idea approved by Abe.

• Jac, that is SO adorable! I don't think my husband would ever ever EVER agree to that - you're lucky!

And since I've been away the last couple of days, let me be the last to congratulate you on Abe's safe arrival. I thought about you so much the last couple of days! I am so truly happy for you that you can finally be together again. Smile?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageNDwife07:

Jac, that is SO adorable! I don't think my husband would ever ever EVER agree to that - you're lucky!

And since I've been away the last couple of days, let me be the last to congratulate you on Abe's safe arrival. I thought about you so much the last couple of days! I am so truly happy for you that you can finally be together again. Smile 

Embarrassed Thanks for thinkin' of me!!! Big Smile 

And yeah... I never in a zillion years thought Abe would go for it! I thought it would involved tons of begging and pleading on my part but the only thing he asked was "can I have some pj's with the butt flap?!" WHAT?! Haha Big Smile Ummm, sure? It's not like they're going to see his hind end in the picture but, okay! 

So, now begins the search for adult, butt-flap pajamas.

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds awesome!!
  • that sounds really cute! We're doing boring cards again this year.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • my dh would never go for that!!!  but that aside, i think i saw some footie pajamas for women at target the other day.  not sure about men though.  do they sell those in camping stores (bass pro shops, etc)?

have fun!!

• Let this prove how bored I am...possible PJs here here here and here Wink

• Jac - that is super cute!  I'm so glad Abe agreed to it!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cute idea!  and my hub would wear footed pjs for real!  he's always sooooo stinkin' cold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"