1st Trimester

9-10 weekers....boobs yet?

Those of you in the 9-10 week range, do you have swollen/bigger boobs yet? Mine are still normal, haven't expanded. I know everyone is different, I'm just curious if I'm in the minority, because I wonder if this should have started happening already.

Re: 9-10 weekers....boobs yet?

• My boobs exploded at 5 or 6 weeks...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mine are still normal too and i am about to enter 2nd tri! they don't even hurt --- hopefully they will grow lol--- the one time i can have big boobs and i dont even get to enjoy it yet!
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH swears mine are getting bigger, but I'm not busting out of my bras just yet so I don't think I've gotten much bigger in that department.

My bum on the other hand looks like it's carrying the baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My boobs started looking and feeling fuller at around 6 weeks and I think I may have to buy a bigger bra very soon.  They are still so sore though, which makes me think that they may still get bigger.  I hope not too much though, since I already have plenty.
  • I could tell a difference in mine at about week 6, but mostly just "firmness" if you will.  I am almost to week 10 and I can tell they are getting bigger.  And crap do they hurt!
  • Nope. Mine never grow =/

That's o.k. though - if they grow, that means they gotta shrink sometime ;)

• Mine have grown - but I've always been pretty small up top. Now I'm finally filling a B cup - it's definitely the best side effect so far!

• Mine started growing around 3-4 weeks but I think that was the PIO shots.  However, I am already up one cup size.
  • Yeah MH insists they are HUGE but I don't know.. they are definitely bigger than they were pre-PG.  I was originally a comfortable B, but now I feel like I should get a C.  They really just feel 'swollen'.. and very sore.
    Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I feel like mine are a little bit fuller but I have big boobs to begin with so I'm still in a D which is my pre-pg size.  I hope they don't get too much bigger...
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Along with the soreness, yes, they have sort of expanded.  Mainly they are just firmer, fuller... two of my smaller bras don't fit well enough for me to wear them any longer too. 
  • oh yes, the soreness started around 6 weeks and they are fuller and more firm. I have always had small boobs so I am liking this...except for the soreness.
  • It was the first thing to change. And, they still hurt.  But not as bad.  They seem to have tapered off :).
  • Mine have gotten SLIGHTLY bigger but not much difference at all, I'm bummed. But, I've heard that we're lucky 'cause since we are growing more slowly we might not have to deal with stretch marks as much.
  • I thought mine where just swollen but I tried on a D and it fit perfectly. So I went up a cup - but just a cup. I was a "comfortable" C and now i'm a "comfortable" D - I don't think anyone can even tell except for DH though. I realized I was a D by about 10 weeks I guess, so I probably got there at like 7 or 8 weeks. 
  • Mine are fuller and heavier but  I haven't outgrown my bras yet. Also, they haven't been sore at all.
  • Mine are sore off and on, but so far no swelling or growth.

• I haven't noticed much of a change yet. They are not as sore anymore.

• Mine are killing me and have been almost from Day 1. I bought bras two cup sizes larger than normal at about 10 weeks but needed them before that. I hate it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
  • mine haven't grown at all! And let me tell you I am super bummed about it.

I am not well endowed in the boob department, and I thought pregnancy would be my time to shine!

?yeah, not so much.... still little A's!?

• Mine are definitely bigger.  They are full and fantastic!
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • All I ever had was some nipple sensitivity and it wasn't until recently that mine got any bigger. ?And by bigger I mean fuller. ?Some people just don't get those big pregnancy boobs ::sigh::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GAH no, mine havent really changed. I still have the worlds smallest boobs... this was one thing I was hoping would change with pregnancy, but alas, no.....
  • imagekhagan9368:

My boobs exploded at 5 or 6 weeks...

Ditto.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • nope, which is a bummer cause i'm flat chested to begin with. oh well...
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • imagekhagan9368:

My boobs exploded at 5 or 6 weeks...

Ditto.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"