1st Trimester

*~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday*~*

Welcome to the September Sweet Peas?daily check-in!??This is a group for women who are due in September 2009.??To be added to the list, please reply to this post with your?name,?age, and?EDD.??You may also let me know if your age or EDD has changed! I will update the list at least 3 times a week.??Please be patient and your name will be added.

?

As you find out what the sex of your baby is, please let me know (by posting it in your reply to this check-in or PMing me) so we can keep track of the number of?boys,?girls, and?surprises! Please let us know if you are having multiples. We will keep track of that as well.??

?

Are you new and feeling a little lost???You might find these links helpful:?Bump abbreviations,?Bump badges,?create a ticker,?Bump FAQs.

?

We will have a Question Of The Day (QOTD) each day. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the question of the day. Please PM them to me. I am running out of ideas, so I would love your suggestions!??Also, feel??free to have conversations outside of the question of the day! This is what we are here for?J?I would love to see our post become a little more interactive.

?

Housekeeping Notes:

*When requesting a change to your name, age, or EDD please reference your EDD. It is much easier to find you and make the change

* Please post any requests for additions or deletions to your listed information in the daily check in or in a PM. I can not search all posts for these requests. If it isn?t in the main post or in a PM, it will not be seen!

Thanks!

*The list will only be updated on 3 times a week. Please do not send me nasty messages if you have not been added. I am trying my very best to keep up with this! Just send me a friendly PM and I will get you on! Only human and I have pregnancy induced scatter brain syndrome.

?

?

QQTD (Week of 1/26/09)

Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?

Tuesday: ?How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP?

?

Please?PM?with question of the day suggestions! I need ideas?J

?

Please let us know how things are going. Any appointments soon?

?

Here is our Sweet Pea tally so far!

We have?217?Moms-to-be!

?Boys

Girls

Surprises-2

Multiples- 2

Re: *~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday*~*

• Good Morning! Wanted to get this out before dropping SS off at school and going to work. It's going to be another long day.?

List will be updated on Wednesday as normal. Please keep PMing me those QOTD suggestions!

Later!

?

Jen?

• Good Morning ladies...

I sleep alot more - and eat alot more through out the day. There is definetly less sex...and DH seems a lot more helpful around the house and totally more understanding through me being sick and needing more lounge around time...lol...Pretty much I have been doing nothing lately and he has been picking up the slack :)

• Loading the player...
  • (UPDATE- you can add me to the list, thank you!!!)

if my 1st u/s goes well today then you can add me!

trina- 24- EDD: Sept 15th.

QOTD: i'm much happier- we waited for this BFP for a long time.

• Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP?

Well I'm going to bed A LOT earlier then I used to and I'm also realizing that I can live w/out coffee.

• Hi! I'd like to be added. Just call me FB. EDD is Sept 20th. Aaaaaaaaand I'm 26. :)

As for the QOTD... not much is different. I feel more queesy by the hour though. :( I barely had morning sickness with my first lil guy, so this stinks!

I have to get bloodwork done tomorrow. Whoopee. :( 

• Morning!

Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP?

Oh my goodness, I feel like everything is different!  I feel happier and yet I worry constantly now. DH and I feel closer if that's even possible.  And my bedtime has been moved up a couple of hours!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • QOTD - Well, I sleep a lot more.  And food doesn't taste good.  And I'm sick to my stomach all day long.  Other than that, it's not much different.  Wink

Well right now all I'm doing is worrying (see post above).  I hope I get some good news soon so I can enjoy my 2nd and last pregnancy!  Smile

• I am beginning to be OK with life without coffee. The big changes are 1) no morning coffee which I used to live for. 2) No glass of wine with dinner 3) No more doing any housework because I feel too ill and now DH does it - MIRACLE of miracles! 4) I pretty much feel like crap all of the time and barely leave the house. ?
  • Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?  Everybody was estatic when we told that we were pregnant, they have been asking us since before we got married when we would have kids

Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP? Not a lot has changed so far. Don't get as much done around the house from being tired and feel nauseas a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today was our first U/S i was soo excited and nervous... we saw our nubbins little nubbin arms and little nubbin leggies....  looking all sweet. Strong heartbeat at 174.  Id attach a picture but im so affraid its going to be like SUPER big.

My life is not much different between Before and after BFP.  Except I eat things I would never even want to eat :)

• Good morning Sept. mommas!

My life is not that different, I just go to bed earlier and feel nauseous! I do feel bad about how tired I am and how little energy I have at home. I never hang out with DH at night anymore but I do try my best to give DD as much attention as ever. Luckily, she is a snuggle bug. I am really looking forward to second tri and getting back to normal. I hate feeling like this!

I also worry a lot and count down the days! Right now I am counting down to my first u/s next Monday. I am so excited to see the little bean.

A few QOTD suggestions:

-Who have you told and how did it go? Any fun stories of telling someone in a fun way?

-What are you most looking forward to in this pregnancy?

-What are you most looking fowrard to with having your baby?

-Name ideas so far? Will you name your baby after someone?

-Where will you shop for maternity clothes?

-Nursery ideas?

-Favorite childhood book that you want to read to your baby?

-Tips for getting through the work day.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I guess I should be added! Zacksbride (Erin), age 29, EDD 9/30 Thanks!
    DS1 10/5/09 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Monday: How did your parents/ilaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?

Our parents were thrilled, as were our inlaws.  One of my brothers said "holy cow, which one of you is so stinkin' fertile?!" (This is our fourth pregnancy in 23 months.)  My grandma said, "Oh, Monica, sh-t!"  She's worried it's too close to my twin m/c and that I'll be high risk again, like with Seth.

I have a really hard time with meal planning and grocery shopping since my appetite is out of whack and nothing sounds, smells, or tastes good.  I'm a lot more tired, which is no fun for me and DS.

m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Good morning! I'm actually heading in for an u/s this morning due to some spotting- the Dr. said everything I described to her sounds normal and this is really just for my peace of mind. So here's to hoping she's right! Big Smile

Mainly, I'm just really excited for the school year to be over- and I feel so tired everyday at school! Maybe once the kids find out, they'll be sweeter and more accomidating when I'm not feeling well (HA!) - we'll see!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant? I missed this one...they were excited, surprised that it happened so quickly! Inlaws were much more excited initially, now my parents are really coming along ;)

diet changes...eatting more calcium. yuck.  tired a lot more, which means more naps!  im nervous about everything i do.

• Morning, sweet peas! I missed the check in yesterday, I was on the road.

Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?

My parents were absolutely ecstatic, and shocked! We caught them totally off guard by the way that we told them. Their reactions were priceless. DH kept commenting that my dad was glowing as much as I have been. We're telling my in-laws this weekend. 

I eat all the time! I am still quite fatigued, so I find myself taking cat naps whenever I can. DH does most of the cooking, as I tend to get nauseaous in the kitchen. Blah.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday:  They all seemed pretty excited, except my SIL, she's just a drag.

Tuesday:  I avoid public situation.. since we haven't told most of our friends yet.  I just hate being "sick" all of the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • soontobemrslee (Robin), 32, EDD-9/4/09

Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant?  Most of our family was really happy, especially my in-laws since this will be their first grandchild.  My mom on the other hand, was less than thrilled.  Oh well, what are you gonna do, right?  You can?t please everyone.

Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP? I am extremely tired and most days I feel nauseated all day long.  However, I would not have it any other way.  I am so excited about this baby.

• Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP?  On the one hand, it doesn't seem like much is different... On the other hand, I'm nauseous all day long, no more Oregon Pinot with dinner, and no matter how much I sleep, I feel like I could use just anothe couple of hours.  Thank goodness DH is so supportive!
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• Good Morning,

My name is Sarah age-25 EDD- 9/27/09

My family was super excited and my inlaws were to. It was a great time for all to share.

Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP? I am tired all the time and I am anxious a lot of the time.   
  • The biggest change since the BFP is how I have been feeling.  I'm exhausted all the time now and the morning sickness has been killing me (with the exception of today, strange, but I am counting my blessings).  DH has been extremely helpful but I find the more helpful he is being, the more things I am finding for him to do.  Things that didnt bother me before drive me insane now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • maschmidt16 (Mary), 35, 9/28/2009

QQTD (Week of 1/26/09)

I haven't told them, yet. 

My DH and I say  "I love you" a lot more often. I wasn't able to drink at our own party over the weekend :-(
  • Good morning.?

Well one big difference is that we have decided to move! We are in a disgusting apartment right now and our lease isn't up until July and when we got a BFP we decided to cut our lease and get a house. Also we don't want to have to move in my 3rd trimester. So that's really exciting.

I'm also really stressed all the time, all these questions go through my head, will my kid be cute? Will he like me? Will I like him? Will my husband leave me if I don't get cute again after the baby? Will the cats scratch the baby? Will the dog eat the baby? etc. etc. etc. I need to calm down! lol.

But we're happy. I was really concerned that we wouldn't be able to get pregnant because it took so long, and here we are, and I am so thankful that we didn't need any medical assistance and everything just worked out.?

• How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP?

I am exhausted all the time and go to bed really early.  I HATE shopping (which I used to love) and get nauseas just from walking around a store.  My appetite has been so out of whack that I haven't cooked at all since the pregnancy, bc I can never decide what to eat or make...MH has been picking up a lot of the slack.

Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Please add me, knaza12.  My EDD is 9/11/09.  We are not going to find out and have it be the best surprise of all, even though the anticipation may kill DH.  I have my first dr. appt this Thursday and i am sooo excited!
  • I missed the check in yesterday.

Mondays question: Our parents were really excited.  This will be the first grandchild on both sides.

Todays question: I don't think anything has changed.  I think I am still in shock honestly.   Other than being worried that everything is going all right, nothing has changed.

I am kind of worried today because I woke up to some spotting.  My plan is to monitor it throughout the day.  If it gets any worse, I plan to call my doctor.  I am trying to stay calm and tell myself that this could be completely normal.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Don't worry too much. Its natural, I know. Your hubby won't leave you, if the cats and dogs go bockers than get rid of them (its seems like that would be a hard decision, but once you have the baby you will do anything for them!), you will fall in love with your baby, but don't be suprised if it takes a few weeks...baby blues can be a b*tch.....I didn't like anything about being a mom until about week 3/4 after my DS was born....now I can't even remember what life was like before him. Just remember to take everything one day at a time!!!! And you have plenty of months before the baby arrives!
  • Hi

Can you add me?

Joanne age: 28, this will be our second baby, EDD Sept. 7th, it will be a suprise!

Well my life feels totally different. I'm a bundle of nerves (can't wait for 1st trimester to be over) and my appetite is crazy! Some days I'm sick, somedays I'm ok. Above all, I'm just happier and can't wait to welcome our baby to the world!

• I missed yesterdays... so to answer that question, we haven't told them yet! We should be telling the ILs this weekend when they are in town visiting from Arizona... but only if we can actually get them alone. We're telling my parents on the 14th, which was the next time I was going to see them in person anyway.

As for today's question, life isn't really different in general. I obviously am not eating or drinking certain things anymore, and dealing with nausea. But life itself is basically the same. 

I do have two appointments coming up. Thursday is our Birth Center orientation, and next Tuesday is my first appointment. I can't wait! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Hi

can you please add me

Miamorbaby age 20 due date sept 18th

qotd: I feel so tired all the time and my hubby is being so amazing treating me like a queen. I feel so nervous and can't wait till next week when they will try to hear the heartbeat. we were trying for quite a while for this lil peanut so i just hope everything turns out well! we are also planning for the baby's gender to be a suprise... much to my husbands dismay.

• Can you add me to the list? I have responded a couple times a while ago, but I never made it on the list!

My name is Lauren, I am 25, and my EDD is 9/1/09

Thanks!

• Hi, I need to be added too: Abby, age 24, EDD 9/7
  • Please add me!

Jill, 30

EDD: September 11th

Everyone was excited! Most of them knew we were trying so they were all really great in not asking every month if I was PG yet, they all just waited untill we were and let them in on the good news. My FIL is hard to read, he is happy, but to what extent I am not sure. My parnets are very excited, my Mom wanted all the detials of my first OB visit.

I am excersing more, and am finally really cutting junk food our of my diet. I am glad to be able to say I am taking good care of myself. Other than that I am mostly just really tired at night, I am asleep any time from 8:30-10pm every night. Then I wake up really early, so I have been hitting the gym or taking care of stuff around the house that I have no energy for at the end of the day.

• QOTD: I am much more tired. I was ready for bed at 6 last night but made myself stay up. Also I've been making more of an effort to eath health foods.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday:  My mom and dad were super excited.  My mom kept thanking me... weird.  My dad kept hugging me and my brother said to DH... "Eww, you had sex with my sister." My SIL was shocked and excited.  They didn't know we were trying.  They're all very excited for their first grandchild.  We're going to tell my ILs in March when they come to visit.  DH wants to do it in person.

Tuesday:  I'm freaked out about everything.  Freaked out to go to they gym, scared to carry heavy things, scared to eat the wrong things... silly.  I think once we have our u/s on the 5th I'll feel better.  Otherwise a little more tired, gassy and hungry than normal and that's about it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Please add me to the September list: Kerri31, and EDD= 9/22/09.  
  • QQTD (Week of 1/26/09)

Monday: How did your parents/inlaws/siblings react when you told them you were pregnant? We haven't told them yet. Our bosses know so we could get the time off arranged and my SIL knows because we were trying to be bump buddies. She's due in April. 

Tuesday:  How is your life different right now than it was before your BFP? I'm tired a lot more and I haven't been cooking as much as I used to. Nothing sounds good when I get home from work so it's more of a "fend for yourself" event around supper time. I miss my morning pots of coffee and Diet Mt. Dew breaks.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Please add me--TefLepOm.  EDD 9/27.  My age-31.

My life has been a little mre tired lately---I am so tired right now, I could fall asleep sitting up.  But, I am loving every minute of it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"