Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Does anyone watch this? I feel like this might be my new guilty pleasure. I'm catching up on last night's episode on Tivo.?

Re: Secret Diary of a Call Girl

• Options

I haven't heard of this. What channel is it on .  That show sounds like a guilty pleasure for sure!

• Options
    image  What Channel?!?!  I can't believe I have never heard of this!  Sounds like something I would be interested in!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never seen the show ( we don't get that channel )....but I really want to read the book!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 12/19/08 m/c 12/26/08 4 weeks 5 days BFP 10/12/12 m/c 11/19/12 9 weeks...love you forever my angel babies!
  • Options
    It's on Showtime and the first season just came out on DVD. It's about Hannah (her real name) and Belle (the name she uses as a high class call girl) and it's based on London. I just love it!
  • Options

imageKaymee:
    I have never seen the show ( we don't get that channel )....but I really want to read the book!!

I know - I totally have to get the books.?

• Options
    DH and I love love love this show!! ?I haven't read the books yet but I plan on getting them soon b/c I've heard they are great! ?You will love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"