Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Anybody pregnant again?

Addie is 7 months old and I just found out I am expecting again! Anybody else? Are you excited? Scared?

Re: Anybody pregnant again?

• Congrats! 

Welcome to 2 under 2.  Its bittersweet.  I post a daily check in between 10-11...so, check it out.  Email me if you want to be added to the list.

• Me!

Shocked...yeah, I was on the pill.

Scared....terrified is more like it. 

Congratulations!!

• Loading the player...
  • Wow!  Congrats to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we are trying but no luck yet... congrats!!
    TTC #3 with PCOS. Long cycles, ovulate about 4-5 times a year Married 6/9/07 DS 7/15/08 Met RE 12/08 DD 6/2/10
  • Wow! Congrats that is exciting.
  • Yes!!! DH & I found out on Tues that we're expecting again. I was in complete denial that I was pregnant again. I'm so scared and nervous, it's going to be hard with a 1 1/2 year old and a new baby, I'm so scared. But I'm excited, I wanted to have the kids close in age, that way we get the baby stages out of the way close together. I'm happy, but it's going to be rough. We only have a two bedroom house so we're trying to see if an addition would be possible.

I can't believe how much I have forgotten since I was pregnant with DS!!! We had a meeting yesterday and they had lunchmeat sandwiches and tuna and I had to remind myself that I can't eat that stuff. Oh boy..so much to remember!!!

Married July 2006

MC Feb 2009 8 weeks

MC Dec 2009 8 weeks

MC Oct 2013 8 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome to the club!  We are excited that ours will be so close.  It might be hard at first but I would rather get the diaper changes and being up at night over now! 
  • Yep, our boys will be under 12 months apart.  I'm nervous.  But totally excited.  I think it's going to a lot of hard work and a lot of fun too.  Congratulations!
  • Congrats!! No I'm not expecting, but would LOVE to be, can't get DH on board just yet :(

• Im not pregnant...but I have two 5.5 months apart...so I know how you feel haha.  Actually its A LOT easier than I thought it would be and I wouldnt want it ANY other way.  They are already great friends and its so cute!  =)  GL and congrats!

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• congrats!

i'm excited, but terrified that i'm going to get fired when my work finds out....yikes!

• Congrats!

We were stunned and excited.  I told people who looked like they felt sorry for me, "Well, we're already in baby mode!"  :-) I think it will be a lot of work and really fun too.

• Congrats to everyone! I am also pregs again, here comes #3! DS is 5 and DD is gonna be 7 months in a few days, We are due in early august so DD will only be 13 months old. YIKES!

In reply to the above message though. I heard a tidbit on the news recently about eating fish while pregnant. I didn't hear the whole story so you will have to look up the deatils, but they said something about the benefits of eating fish while pregs outweighs the risks. I am going to have to look it up myself because I am a serious seafood lover. It's hard to give it up for so long! Happy fishy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"