Eco-Friendly Family
Options

What shoes does your DC wear?

I have some Robeez but they STILL dont fit DD (I bought the smallest size). I ordered some Pedi Peds but was wondering what all of you use. Has anyone tried Isa Booties or any other good brands?!

Re: What shoes does your DC wear?

• Options
    Well, DS doesn't usually wear shoes but, if it's cold and I want to keep his socks on he wears shoes that I've made him.  They are cloth and not at all constricting on his feet.  I'll probably get him some PediPeds once he's walking.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh and when I say cold, I'm thinking below 65. Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the pedipeds will prob. be too big on her if the 0-6 month Robeez are too big on her. 

DD has Robeez, pedipeds and some ministars (the Target Robeez knock-offs) - the Robeez run most true to size for us- the ministars are a little bigger/wider and the pedipeds are a little bigger too. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My child has the smallest feet.  Ever ;)  She wears size 2 still at 15 months.  When she was crawling and just inside, she wore robeez and soft shoes ... now, she wears pedipeds and pipsqueak squeaky shoes :o
  • Options

imagesqueakytaco:
    My child has the smallest feet.? Ever ;)? She wears size 2 still at 15 months.? When she was crawling and just inside, she wore robeez and soft shoes ... now, she wears pedipeds and pipsqueak squeaky shoes :o)?

I love the Pipsqueak Shoes! I cannot wait to buy DD her first pair!?

• Options
    You will be surprised a how fast she will grow into the shoes. I would just wait. I made Yanna some cute booties with bows for a while. She even has heels LOL. But now that she is cruising, standing, and well an All-Terrain Baby the Robeez have been the best!
  • Options
    Pedipeds are my favorites, especially for the smaller sizes. DD has small(or jsut "short") feet, but they're really chubby, so it was hard to find her shoes that could go on past her toes and not squeeze her ankles(the Robeez did this). Pedipeds were the only shoes that fit her for a loooooong time - especially last winter when I wanted something more than socks to have to put on her feet when we went out and it was cold. Now that she's much more mobile, she has Pedipeds still and See Kai Run because their soles are more flexible and they have enough room for her foot chub:)
  • Options

We have 2 sizes of these and love them

https://tinyurl.com/7bdbuw?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

Before she outgrew them, she wore shoes from Target. Circo brand. But they are really great shoes. They are all "leather like", with a "leather" sole, but it has little rubbery spots on the soles so they can walk outside in them but they are super-duper flexible.  Plus they're cheap.

Here's an example of one: https://www.target.com/Pre-Walk-Circo-Alison-Fisherman-Sandal/dp/B001H08OZK/qid=1232160334/ref=br_1_1/191-5327408-3438224?ie=UTF8&node=1250316011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=1250316011&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=3

The only bad part is that they only go up to a size 5. The good part is that they actually have sizes, not sized by age, I hate when they try to size shoes that way!

- Jena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"