Babies on the Brain

Stupid DH

He told me that after I worked out and showered that we could go grab some lunch and maybe do some shopping. I was excited to hear that he was willing to brave the cold temps as I'm getting stir crazy. Haven't left the house since Monday.  

So, I exercise, shower, get dressed, put on makeup and even DO MY HAIR. I am currently starving.

I find him sitting on the couch snuggled up with the dog, watching a flippin Chuck Norris movie...and now he's 'not sure if he even wants lunch anymore'.

M*ther F*&(er

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

Re: Stupid DH

• Go out without him, eat something really appetizing that he'd want, and call him while doing so.  That's what I'd do.
  • chuck norris?  you should totally go walker texas ranger on his a$$ and make him take you shopping!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewifeyepperson:
    Go out without him, eat something really appetizing that he'd want, and call him while doing so.  That's what I'd do.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• imagewifeyepperson:
    Go out without him, eat something really appetizing that he'd want, and call him while doing so.  That's what I'd do.

On a normal day, I so would. It's not like I'm incapable of driving. But when it's below zero, for some reason I'm less likely to just take off.

*Siggy Warning*

• the pull of Chuck Norris is irresistible to men. his pheromones alone caused the Trojan War.
    Baby in a Blue Teapot
    Tempest in a Blue Teapot, food and everything else
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "You live, you learn, you drink, and move on." ~ Rotty
  • I hear ya.  I'm waiting on mine to get home, and even the thought of going out to get dinner in this weather is enough for me to just call in delivery.  Let someone else bring me food in the cold.

Love your siggy btw :)

• Oh mine does that too sometimes, hate it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • Ugh, sounds like my DH.  I would pout and turn the radio on or something to annoy him and drown out the sound of Chuck Norris so he wants to take you out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"