Babies on the Brain

Can any one beat...

NEGATIVE ONE DEGREES! I am freezing over here!
~~Married December 28 2007~~ Blog Spot: http://babybatmanduke.blogspot.com/

Re: Can any one beat...

• someone earlier had negative 30's
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Um, yes:

Thursday
    sunny
        Subzero over the metro area -- this winter's coldest to date and more than 30-degrees below normal. Sunshine, but stinging northwest winds 10 to 22 m.p.h. generate dangerous windchills of 20 to 30 degrees below zero. The first full calendar day here since Feb. 3, 1996, to remain below zero. Lake-effect snow in Michigan and Indiana. Clear, bitterly cold at night. Lows: minus 10 at city lake- ont; minus 16 at O'Hare: 21 below coldest outlying areas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It's -17 right now!  It was -32 last night!
  • It's currently -6 degrees here, windchill of -23.  The actual was -23 when I woke up this morning with a windchill of -46.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to second MrsL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • -6 with WC of -27 BRRRRRR!

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Thankfully we're still above the 0* mark.  It's to change this weekend though. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"