Babies on the Brain

Made a baby last night...

This is what DH thinks...he said that too me last night after having sex.  I re-explained to him the whole baby making thing, and he said.  I don't care...I think we did.  How disappointed he probably will be in a couple of weeks.

Re: Made a baby last night...

• My DH told me that last cycle. He said "I feel good about that one." Unfortunately, he was wrong, but I hope yours is right!
  • Aawwwe that's sweet of him. Here's hoping *crossing fingers and toes *
  • Loading the player...
  • We are on cycle 2, DH said that all last month. "I know we just did it, I know it." He was super disappointed when AF showed up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • well keep your fingers crossed.
  • I sure hope so.  GL
  • I hope he's right!
  • I have to say, the "head start" I tried to give him (the story is the first entry in my blog if you're curious, it's too long to type here) really helped with this - it would have been hard on me to see him disappointed like that and the pressure would have been a lot to deal with.

I hope he's right (even if he doesn't understand cycles) and his super "spermies" make it happen!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • That's so sweet!  Me and my DF are in this process as well.  I think he's more hoping than I.  It's cute to see men get involved as much as us Ladies, GOOD LUCK hun, and hope he's right!
  • imagewifeyepperson:
    That's so sweet!  Me and my DF are in this process as well.  I think he's more hoping than I.  It's cute to see men get involved as much as us Ladies, GOOD LUCK hun, and hope he's right!

Holy giant siggy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"