Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Looks like I am possibly mc again!

I had my 48  hours hcg's done and they were 290 then 372 so it doesn't look good.  I can't fathom going through this again.  It is such as aweful thing to go through once let alone 2 times and it just isn't fair.  I go for 48 hour bw again tomorrow so we'll see.  

Re: Looks like I am possibly mc again!

• I'm so sorry.  Hoping for the best.  :: hugs ::
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry : (

::::big hugs and doubling dust::::

• Loading the player...
  • I am really sorry. =(  I hope you don't have to go through it again and maybe its just a fluke.
  • I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again. 
    Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • I so hope it looks better tomorrow! Sending T&P your way. Keep us posted. **sending sticky baby dust your way**
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No!!!! I really hope that this isn't the case. This is my biggest fear with TTC again. Sending you lots of positive vibes that your levels start doubling.

((hugs))

• I am so sorry you are going through this! ?I will keep you in my prayers! ?Please let us know how your follow up goes!
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • **HUGS** I'm so sorry hon. I hope those levels shoot up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i'm sorry.  :(  i hope your body is able to hold onto it.  maybe they'll turnaround and jump.  *hugs*
  • I hope that everything works out for you......GL!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • well they are rising so there is still hope. I am sending you tons of sticky dust. good luck. I hope everything is all ok.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • I can't say since you're later than I was.  But my hcg levels didn't double a few times, and I was blessed with my daughter.  I know how rough it was for me to hear that news, but atleast it didn't go down.  That should give you some hope.

*hugs* to you and hope all goes better with the next check!

• I am in the exact same boat as you are. My levels arent doubling ( which is scary), but they are rising a fair amount. Just in the waiting game. I hope everything turn out ok.Hopefully you will get an ultrasound and everything will look Fantastic.  I will be thinking about you. Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"