Washington Babies

1.12.09 Mommy Check-in

WOW its been a busy baby week and its just going to get busier!  Congrats to Livy91606 on the birth of little Makenna and another Congrats to Applecider on the birth of Conner!

Also a happy birthday to Mrsheidir's Sean..wow 11 years old!

January
1/2/08 Sydney (chibipoe)
1/4/08 Brynlee (June24Bride))
1/5/09 Makenna (livy91606)
1/9/09 Conner (applecider)
1/13/98 Sean (MrsHeidiR)
February
2/1/07 Jack (Rachlove)
2/6/08 Nathan (sdgirl6/7/06)
2/11/08 Blake (kameronlee98)
2/12/08 Evie (MissBlush)
2/16/02 Kiah (messagegirly)
2/24/08 Gage (TaKhLakH)
March
3/6/08 Carson (sunmountain)
3/7/07 Donovan (rachandderek)
3/12/07 Eli Jace (Dawnna76)
3/18/08 Delaney Ann (zapswife)
3/30/08 Paige (jen_and_tom)
April
4/4/08 Natalie (Rachlove)
4/18/08 Emma (IkesHawaiian)
May
5/8/07 Brett (Farvesgirl4)
5/14/08 Lennon (Anemic_Royalty)
5/16/08 Matthew (m&m823)
5/16/08 Robert (AnnetteWalker)
5/20/08 Kaylin (BriandSean)
5/24/08 Lincoln (Sarahsl)
5/25/05 Andrew (newbiewed)
5/25/06 Jack (em7.31.04)
June
6/6 Gibo (Mama_v2.0)
6/8/01 Alex (MissLauraQ)
6/13/08 Will (noisy_penguin)
6/17/08 Mikayla (cwhip77)
6/23/08 Graysen (Maddycat)
6/23/03 Logan (indigo91804)
6/24/97 Luke (pinktulips)
6/25/08 Addie (jas*sGirl)
6/29 Zuzu (Mama_v2.0)
July
7/1/08 Oliver (Board2Mountain) 
7/2/08 Ella (pinktulips)
7/16/08 Ray (MandR)
7/20/08 Audrey and Gabe (BethS2006)
7/22/08 Norah (LuvBug12683)
7/25/07 Audrey (Nancy_Drew)
7/27/05 Tillman (baby_austin7/25)
7/30/07 Genevieve Marie(Yen2.0)
August
8/7/08 Dane (jll143)
8/7/06 Hannah (scarletti)
8/11/08 Paige (karaU)
8/12/08 Nathan (preston18)
8/13/08 Cruz (tfarabians)
8/17/07 Payton (pixelvixen)
8/19/08 Hailey (Goldenbrady)
8/20/07 Charlie and Finn (newbiewed)
8/28/05 Liam (indigo91804)
September
9/29/08 Julia (stacylu)
October
10/9/08 Isabelle (JRS72206)
10/10/07 Finn (angluvsammon)
10/11/08 Gavin (scarletti)
10/15/08 Jordan (littleittybitty)
10/17/08 Kai Evan (Dawnna76)
10/24/08 Hailey (messagegirly)
10/26/06 Jacob (LuvBug12683)
November
11/6/99 Scott (MrsHeidiR)
11/9/07 Alivia (xosheenaox)
11/10/08 Mia (I*Heart*Stuart)
11/20/07 Willow (MissLauraQ)
11/22/08 Audrey and Ryan (RobynK)
December
12/18/06 Josephine (JDCSKF)
12/13/08 Blake (MrsHeidiR)
12/26/06 Mason (cmcmillan

1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF?

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?

6)whats going on this week?

7)questions for next week?

imageimage Brothers! image

Re: 1.12.09 Mommy Check-in

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?  We use good ol' fashioned condoms.  :)~  I tried birth control pills and it was horrible so I'm really reluctant to try anything hormonal.  I might look into Mirena more, my doc said that might work better for me.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?  N/A.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF?  Ha, we started supplementing formula when Mikayla was 2 days old.  We went strictly FF when she was about 6 weeks.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?  In her diaper bag we have to restock her diapers, bib/burp cloth, wipes, bottle and ready to go formula.  I always keep it packed with a change of clothes, baggies for dirty diapers, disposible pads to put on public changing tables 'n such, and Clorox Anywhere and hand santizer if we need it. 

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?  It's mostly in our living room, kinda of wedged between our sofa and the wall. I want to get some kind of trunk to keep it all in, something that looks like furniture but serves as storage.

6)whats going on this week?  Not a lot.  Jeremy is going out of town for work later this week, it's going to be sad not having him home!  :(

7)questions for next week?  What do you refer to yourself and your DH as to the baby?  "Mommy and Daddy", or...?

-Deborah

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? Mirena, nothing to remember and so far no problems

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? He weaned himself around 8 months

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? at 8 months he just pretty much weaned himself and my supply dropped off

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Diapers, wipes, bottle, formula, snacks, toys, change of clothes

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? Right now they are in a basket in the living room. When he gets older we are going to make him a playroom area

6)whats going on this week? Not much just working on DS' 1st birthday party preparations

• Loading the player...
  • 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? I am on the pill and hate it right now.  It is making me sooo moody and I always forget to take it.  I am going to talk to my doctor about something else.  Any Suggestions?

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?NA

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? We supplimented with formula from the beginning because she was always hungry.  I stopped completly at 4 months.  All of a sudden one day she didn't want to breastfeed anymore and then I dried up.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?diapers, bottle/formula and various toys

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?We keep them in 1 area of the living room and in her room.

6)whats going on this week?Nothing.  I hope it stops raining so we can get outside.  I am going crazy with thsi weather :)

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?

I like the IUD due to the ease of use. I don't think I would be able to remember a pill every day.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?

Not sure

We are still hanging in there with the BF. She has been eating more than I pump in a day. I have formula on hand in case she runs out while I am at work.

Everything in the diaper bag......diapers, wipes, change of cloths, and blankets

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?

Our current house is small so her toys are all over and we look like a daycare. When we move to the new house the toys will be in her room mainly.

6)whats going on this week? 7)questions for next week?

• )What is your preferred form of birth control and why?
    I have an iud and love it...like I've said before no weight gain, acne, emotional issues, sex drive went way up, more effective than getting your tubes tied, and it's good for 5 year..plus when you're ready for another, you can get pg pretty quickly afterwards!

Jacob self weaned at 10 months so I cant answer this one! Sorry!!

10 months...I'd like to make it to a year with Norah though

Diapers, wipes, fruit snacks, pacificier, "cars" (for Jacob), cell phone and debit card/license

In one room...baskets!

DH is doing a few side jobs this week so I am going to try and entertain myself with a few playdates....hopefully!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For #1.
    IUD=Mirena
    (Sorry, I wasnt specific!)
  • 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? Currently using condoms. I'm planning to start charting plus condoms soon.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? I'm no help.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? I plan to EBF for a full year.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Diapers, change of clothes, blanket, nursing cover, changing pads, and binky.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? Most of DD's toys are in a basket in the living room or the ones shes to young for are in her closet. Our house does look like a daycare though. We have a gym, jumparoo, papasan seat, bumbo etc.....too much stuff!

6)whats going on this week? 3 month pics tomorrow, playdate on Wed. Other then that not much.

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?  Mine - I liked the IUD but had YI problems, Rod likes condoms

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?n/a

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? Alex: 9 weeks, Willow 11 weeks

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Everything, toys - diaper bag, snacks sippies

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?  We have a very small house - and do not have any extra rooms, so it's ALL in our living room.  BUT if we had a den or somewhere else - it would be there

6)whats going on this week?  UGH - it's been a hell of a week

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? I prefer the pill, it's easy and works.  Actually I prefer he deals with it, as he has since Mason was born..it's nice for it to be his job.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? I think you can do it how ever you want. I weaned in about 2 weeks, dropping daytime feedings in exchange of bumped milk, or 1/2 formula 1/2 pumped.  Then dropped night time on his birthday, I was down to just night the last few days.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? I only did formula the last week or so while weaning.  And a few bottles when we had babysitter and I hadn't pumped enough.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Sippy, snack, diapers, wipes.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? We have our front room as a toy room, a few things in his bedroom, but mostly in there.

6)whats going on this week? I officially started weight watchers over the weekend...woo hoo no more goodies!  Playgroup at our house on Tuesday.

• )What is your preferred form of birth control and why? the pill(seasonique) but the one that you only have a period every 3 months!  I LOVE it!  I get horrible migraines when I'm pmsy so this is a wonderful solution for me!

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? when I weaned to just formula it went pretty quickly I think it was just morning and night and then it was just nothing in a matter of days

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? 4 months

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? bottle of milk, snacks, diapers

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? we currently have then in both the family room and the living room, we watch tv in both rooms depending on what we are doing and Cruz runs from room to room, I wish this wasn't the case but right now it is!

6)whats going on this week? still trying to find a new nanny!

imageimage Brothers! image

condoms.  I don't like hormonal bc, charting is unreliable with bfing and I still haven't gotten my period.

I'm no help, I'm planning to let her self ween.

n/a

diapers, toys

all over the house - it looks like a daycare.  she's got little play stations or at least a pile of books in the kitchen, living room, tv room, our bedroom, and her bedroom

not much.  the first "normal" week after a month of crazy snow, holidays and travel.

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? Diaphram. Only because we knew it wasn't going to be long before we TCC again. I used it for maybe 5 months. Once we are done TCC, DH will get snipped.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? n/a

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? DD was 9 months. It was an extremely personal decision, and I did what was best for the two of us. I am hoping to make it a year next time around.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? I keep diaper and wipes in the car. Other then a snack and sippy, nothing really.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? We have a great room (Den, Kitchen, Dinning Room) where DD plays most of the time. She also has toys in her room down the hall, and some in the hall closet. After lunch, we will pick up toys together, and then do a quick vaccum, then watch a little tv before nap time. She knows the routine, and is always helpful (for now). The living room is a "no toy zone" and DD knows it. I can't stand tons of toys, so we keep her toy collection pretty minimal.

6)whats going on this week? DD has a cold, but we headed to Portland later this week.

Condoms.  I was on BC pills for years and really like them, but when I went off of them to TTC, my cycles were whacky.  I'd rather not go back on them for that reason.

no idea.

I never BF'd.

For the baby?  Diapers, wipes, at least one bottle (already made), a bib.  Those are the essentials.

Yeah, we look like a daycare here.  No use in fighting it!  :)

Running errands, hanging out,

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? It's been the Pill but DH is going to get snipped this year so that will be the best for us.  :)

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?  Sounds like a good plan.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? 6-7mo.  I was only BFing part-time after 3mo though.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?  diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy, change of clothes for DD (left in car) and some sort of toy or stickers to entertain her.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? Most of DD's toys are in the living room in a laundry basket.  Bigger toys are in corners.  She and #2 will have a play room in our next house, for sure.

6)whats going on this week?  37w checkup! on Wednesday and my birthday on Saturday, and hoping the crib gets delivered this week too.

-How do you and DH handle night time wakings?  Do you rotate baby duty?  If DC prefers you to tend to them, do you still let DH try to settle them?

-Do you keep up with DC's baby book?  Any tips on trying to stay on top of it?

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?  I have Mirena but we're thinking of a vasectomy this year. Why? It's permanent and our family is complete.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? not idea

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? I never breastfed. I've had reduction and my abilty to lactate was great ly reduced. I never had any milk come in.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? diapers, wipes, extra bottle, binky

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? We have the swing and jumperoo in the living room. We bring other toys out from his room and then put them back.

6)whats going on this week? working my tail off so i'm last in line for any potentail layoffs. Drinks in the evenings.

None or Natural Family Planning (Charting) since it works well for me.

Depends on if you want to supplement.  (I did not) My goal was 1 year to BF so the week of her b-day she went to whole milk during the day and I stopped pumping.  I did the gradual wean so at 13 months we were 100% weaned.  That was SLOW.  You could easily wait until 11 months to drop a feeding or even just speed up the weaning to a few days between dropping a session.  (I waited weeks bewteen)

We went from BM to cow's Milk.  She's never had formula.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?  Milk, snackies and small diaper bag I keep in the car.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?  They get all over the house. but we have baskets in both the family room and the living room.  We do tidy up every night though

6)whats going on this week?  OOT 2 days.  Feel SO sick all the time! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? We had to get my tubes tied after having Hailey due to it not being safe to have anymore kids.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? Good questions. I will be doing this as well around the same age.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? I stopped BF Kiah at 6 months. She weaned herself.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Bottles, formula, diapers and wipes, extra outfit and a binkie. All in a bag with my phone and debit card. Oh and a bottle of water for me.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? We have her swing and bouncy seat in the living room. When she grows out of those her bedroom is right off the living room that we will store her toys in.

6)whats going on this week? My husband is out of town until Thursday and it is giving me lots of anxiety (sp) having him gone.

7)questions for next week? Do you have a college fund for your child(ren)? If so who through?

• 1) The patch ~ It worked for 5 years and I only got pregnant once :-)?2)Hhmmm, not sure3)6 Weeks...i just couldn't do it.4) Diapers, bottles, formula, change of clothes for her, wipes, burp cloth.5) We try to keep it to a few rooms but it never works out.6) Party for Mia on Fri night from family.7) At what age did you stop freaking out over each noise DC made and stopped waking up in the middle of the night even when DC is sleeping to make sure they are breathing?
  • 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? The Pill. It's a reliable method for me that also makes my cycles predictable.

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? This was mine. Working on it - we're down to about 3 feedings a day but DS does not take a bottle at all and takes a sippy just not a lot of volume so we have to constantly give him the sippy all day and just keep working at it.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? Never did and never would unless I absolutely could not produce enough to keep DC thriving. You have to do what is best for their overall health but I wouldn't quit BF without a fight, I find it way more convenient than bottles.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Diapers, wipes, toys, snacks, milk, bib, spoons, changing mat, hand sanitizer, hat, gloves, jacket, extra change of clothes (just sweat pants and a onesie), pacifier . I keep his booster seat, stroller, carrier, shopping cart cover and extra blanket all in the car.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? Ha. I tried and failed. Our house is too small. But everything is contained in baskets in each room. He has "kitchen" stuff in a basket in the kitchen. Book basket in our room. Toy baskets in his room and living room. It's a daycare and I'm okay with it for this phase of life.

6)whats going on this week? Working on helping DS get down from standing on his own. Tends to wake up and stand in his crib and fuss. Did well the past few nights though.

7)questions for next week? If you went from BF straight to sippy cups, which cup did your DC like best.

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?I used the pill. ?I wanted a method of birth control that would prevent ovulation. ?I was not ok with a method of birth control that allowed an egg to be fertilized and create an embryo. ?I looked into IUDs, but they do not prevent ovulation.?2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?Sounds good to me, but I don't really know because DD weaned at 9 months.3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF?9 months.?4) What are necessities when you leave the house?Diaper, wipes, bottle, binky.?5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?Most of the toys are in the living room. ?I have a basket of toys in Evie's closet, and a hatbox of toys in the master bedroom (to keep her entertained while I'm showering). ?In the living room, I keep the toys in baskets on the shelves in the entertainment center. ?That way they're out of sight, but within easy reach when Evie wants to play. ?She can get them out herself.6)whats going on this week?1st appointment with the OB, and Evie is 11 months old today.?7)questions for next week?Any tips on switching from the bottle to a sippy cup??

Nothing. I dont like the idea of putting BC in my body; I did it for 4 years and I noticed a big difference being off of it. So right now we are just using the good ol' fashion method of "pulling out" :) 

I really can't answer this. I switched Baby J over at 2 months.

At exactly 2 months

for me: wallet, debit card, good music for the car and my black bag of makeup and chapstick    for baby J: a paci, diapers, a bottle and his little red cardinal stuffed animal. He LOVES it!

We don't have toys yet, but you can definitely tell we have a baby!

last week home with Baby J :( It is going to go by too quickly

Now that you have a LO, do you feel you were 100% ready for the responsibility and work?

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?  I loved Depo because I am horrible about taking the pill.  Will probably try Mirena now as it seems like an even better choice for those who can't remember daily pill. 

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF?  #1 = 1 year, #2 = 2.5 months (I lost my supply due to excessively stress going through my divorce.) and #3 = I plan to go 1 year if possible, but 6 months at the least.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house?Fully loaded diaper bag = diapers, wipes, burp cloth, blanket, change of clothes and my purse w/ phone, debit card and license ;0) 

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? My older boys keep all their toys in their own rooms now and we try to clean up the main living area once a day to keep them there.  Blake doesn't have many toys yet but we are drowning in blankets, burp cloths, bouncy seat, swing, diaper station etc. in our main living area.  Haven't quite gotten it organized and "unnoticable" yet.  I plan to do a little organizing in the next few weeks to get it a bit more manageable.

6)whats going on this week?  My oldest will be 11!!!  Can't believe it.  So we will do the traditional out to dinner.  Blake is 1 month old today.  I have a list a mile long of things I want to get done and I am trying to pick away a bit at a time.

7)questions for next week?  When pumping, what is the ideal quantity per bag to store pumped milk?  4oz?  6 oz?  (does it make a difference that baby will be 4 months before using any of it? How big of bottles does a 4 month old drink at a time?)

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? I prefer the pill because it's easy

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? I think it's fine to start dropping one now but you can do it later too. I only needed a week and a half between each dropped feeding.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? 11 months, I didn't want to but my body just couldn't do it

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Diapers, wipes, change of clothes for DD, bottle and formula

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? Right now they're pretty well contained to the living room and her bedroom which are the only rooms she plays in. We're looking into getting a toy box becuase the toys are starting to explode all over.

6)whats going on this week? The whole family is still fighting this nasty cold. My ILs are going to New Zeland so DH is taking the next two weeks off starting Wednesday to say home with DD - should be interesting.

7)questions for next week? Favorite things to do with a toddler on a cold cruddy day?

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why?  No BC needed.  If I get PG it will be an act of god.  haha

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month?  n/a

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF?  FF from the get go.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? paci, diapers, wipes, bib, bottle and a toy or two.  If we are going to be gone for a while a change of clothing and her full diaper bag.

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare?  Yeah we look like a daycare.  We spend most of our time between the living room and TV room so that is where most of her toys are....but they really are everywhere. haha

6)whats going on this week?  Getting over this darn flu bug I got.  Its horrible

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? FAM and condoms

2)I want to wean DS by a year and he is 10 months. Should I drop a feeding now and gradually reduce to just morning and night this month and then to 1 feeding next month? I don't know, sorry!

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? DS is still BF. He wull not wean to FF, just regular milk as he is ready.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? Diaper bag, Carrier (Ergo or Beco), snacks and  some toys for the car

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? We turned our office into a play room. So most toys are there. He has some in his room and books in every room in the house!

6)whats going on this week?  Busy week for us! Preschool, 3 playdates and Mom's night out on Friday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I have no preferred method. I hate them all so I am curious to see others responses

N/A

N/A... no formula for us yet...

Wallet, keys, phone, diaper bag (outfit change, diapers, wipes, crackers, changing pad)

In a couple rooms. She has toys in her nursery and then a basket of toys in each living area (family room, loft & landing). The baskets help keep our house from looking like a daycare!

Busy week at work. DD has her 8 month shot visit on Friday.

None here :)

• 1)What is your preferred form of birth control and why? Mirena, because it's easy and it doesn't make me crazy like most BCP.

3)When did you stop BF and go exclusively FF? 3 months, I stopped pumping due to multiple mastititous cases and we just transitioned.

4) What are necessities when you leave the house? diapers, wipes snacks...

5) do you have toys all over the house or just in 1 room, how do you keep your house from looking like a daycare? ALL OVER... UGH!

6)whats going on this week? Just got home and I am going through all of my stuff and purging.

7)questions for next week? Where is the best place to consign your baby stuff? I need to know which places give the best pay outs in cash.

• 1.  We don't use any.  Every month, James prays for AF and I pray that she won't show.  He is, unfortunately, very conscious of my cycles.

2.  I don't remember.

3.  4 weeks, but he had formula from the beginning because I never made enough milk.

4.  Right now?  I just keep an extra pair of clothes in my purse in case he has an accident.

5.  We have them in the living room in a "play area" behind the couch and in his room.  I really wish we had a play room.

6.  Not much, back into the routine which is nice.  James is working nights, which is not nice.

7.  None.  I'd like to see something not so aimed at infants, but I don't have any suggestions, so I won't complain.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"