2nd Trimester

PSA: Maternity Sale at Kohl's!

I am assuming this is in all of their stores, but I was in there yesterday and there were about 3 or 4 clearance racks of maternity clothes...80-90% off. I got 19 things for $78!!!

Re: PSA: Maternity Sale at Kohl's!

• Wow! Thanks! I need to start looking for some clothes.
  • Wow awesome. I think I will swing by today after work for a quick look.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for letting us know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow really?  every time i go there has been only one rack and thats it.  whopping huge section.  maybe the had a lot of internet returns after the holidays.  i'll have to check it out!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imageKimmyB111304:
    I am assuming this is in all of their stores, but I was in there yesterday and there were about 3 or 4 clearance racks of maternity clothes...80-90% off. I got 19 things for $78!!!

The maternity section of the Kohl's closest to me is a joke.  It's honestly only 3-4 racks total. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome! I'm going tonight to look!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • my fiancee works at kohls... I should tell him to grab some stuff while he's at work =)   Thanks!
  • imageIU_baby:

imageKimmyB111304:

The maternity section of the Kohl's closest to me is a joke.  It's honestly only 3-4 racks total. 

Same here!  What a huge disappointment. It was a lot bigger a few years ago when I was buying maternity clothes for my SIL.

• imageIU_baby:

imageKimmyB111304:

The one at the Kohl's closest to me is very similar...there were more clothes on the clearance rack than there were regular clothes! LOL A lot were dresses, cropped pants, short sleeves, so I am thinking maybe it's last year's spring/summer stuff? But I figured it would come in handy at the end of my pregnancy and also for awhile after I have the baby. Hope you all have as good of luck with it as I did! :)

• Kohl's maternity section irritates me.  They have good prices, but not that great of a selection.  And why do they put it next to the baby/kid clothes?  I couldn't find it in the Kohl's by me and then I went to another one with my sister and she showed me where it was.  Why not put it up by the rest of the women's clothing?  I'm dressing ME, not the baby right now.
  • imagesmismar:
    And why do they put it next to the baby/kid clothes?  I couldn't find it in the Kohl's by me and then I went to another one with my sister and she showed me where it was.  Why not put it up by the rest of the women's clothing?  I'm dressing ME, not the baby right now.

It's a total sales ploy: expectant mommies are shopping for their own clothes, and oh hey, look over there - baby clothes...aw...isn't that cute, omg, I have to buy that for baby. Oh, and so-and-so is having a baby too...maybe I can find a shower gift for her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"