Babies: 0 - 3 Months

medela pump in style questions....

i just went to Buy Buy baby and bought this pump...i had a 20% off coupon so it was $223.99 total.  (it was originally $279.99)

since i know a lot of you are bargain shoppers- i wanted to know if this is a good deal.  is there anywhere else i could buy this pump cheaper?

the other question is do you think this pump is worth the price?  do i need the double electric, or should i have bought the single electric medela swing pUmp?

tia!

Re: medela pump in style questions....

• Thats what i paid for mine. That is the cheapest i found.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i would definitely get a double pump.  if you are going to use it much, it will take twice as long with a single pump.  i only pump at work right now and right before i go to bed and when i get up, but i don't have a bunch of time to spare.  i can't imagine doing each side separately. 
    bound to cover just a little more ground Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine on Craigs List... just make sure that you take a good look at the pump and have the suction checked on it.  I also made sure that the home that it came from was smoke free!!!  I took it to our hospital and had it checked as well.  Always remember to buy new tubing and parts though... these are usually pretty cheap and your hospital will have those as well.

Good Luck!!! 

• Insurance paid for mine, but I think it's a great pump.

• My insurance paid for mine as well.  Did you call your insurance company and check it out?  My OB wrote me a prescription for it when we were in the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"