Trying to Get Pregnant

I think I just tested positive not sure....

So I just took 2 pregnancy test and they both gave me a faint positive. If they both gave me a faint positive that means that I didn't just get an evaporation lines right?

Re: I think I just tested positive not sure....

• ale2192 said:
    So I just took 2 pregnancy test and they both gave me a faint positive. If they both gave me a faint positive that means that I didn't just get an evaporation lines right?

It's against the TOU to ask if we think you are pregnant. A line is a line and means you are pregnant. If you read the test within the time frame and saw a line, congrats and head on over to First Tri and your BMB.
  • You do realize you're asking a group of women who are TRYING TO CONCEIVE.
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Loading the player...
  • Some people.
  • A line is a line op. If you see one in the time frame you are pregnant. However this is a site of women that are trying to concieve and some are struggling with it, some of us have been trying for months and others have been trying for over a year. We don't know who you are and its very rude to rub a bfp in faces of women who you don't know. It's like running into a Walmart waving a pee stick around, yelling you are pregnant. Don't delete your post as others can learn not to post pregnancy announcemts here. [-X
  • Please, please, please read the pinned posts at the top of the forum.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

Congrats on your pregnancy and all, but this post is very rude. H and I can't even TTC at all right now because of medical issues. A drive-by BFP is not what I needed today... Please move on to your Month board, OP.
  • ale2192 said:

Wut
  • I think it's been to long since I've shared this gif..

Ah!! Think I was still lurking when you last posted this. It literally makes me want to cry - that's how terrifying it is.
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it's been to long since I've shared this gif.. image
    What in the Hades is this? Holy Frick! I was thinking about going back to sleep but not now. Nope. Nope. Nope.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• I think it's been to long since I've shared this gif..

*gag* this is grossing me out. Thanks, now I can't come back to this thread! Lol
  • I loved seeing that same creepy gif 6 times. Thank goodness it's morning and not night. ::shudders::

=))

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I loved seeing that same creepy gif 6 times. Thank goodness it's morning and not night. ::shudders::

=))

Oh my gosh seriously. And I keep forgetting which thread the creepy gif parade is in, so I keep clicking on this one and scrolling.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• I CAT LOOK AT IT
    it makes me so uncomfortable!

Age 24 DH 24 TTC#1!
    NTNP since June '14
    TTC since February '15
    Anniversary

photo mrsespigreen_3_Autocorrect Fail Bumpie-2_zps0y7kauvn.jpg
  • That gif makes this entire thread worthwhile.
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"