1st Trimester
Options

Ramzi Method?

anyome every used the Ramzi method for gender determination? Confused me but thought I would ask. :-). Here's my ultrasound, transvaginal, at 7 weeks and 5 days.

Re: Ramzi Method?

• Options
    that method, like every other old wives tale, has a 50 50 shot. there was actually a study that investigated old wives tales to see which were the most effective, and mother's intuition won out by the teensiest %. So whatever you think it is, just roll with that.
  • Options
    I know this can only be taken with a grain of salt but still fun. :-) my intuition is all over the place haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know this can only be taken with a grain of salt but still fun. :-) my intuition is all over the place haha

It might be fun to do with your IRL friends and family, but these boards don't play old wives tales.
  • Options
    WLJ2WLJ2 member

It might be fun to do with your IRL friends and family, but these boards don't play old wives tales.
    Wow. .....

iwould! But I really have no idea what the Randy method means. I know it has something to do with being on the left or the right looks exactly in the middle to me. Sorry
  • Options
    WLJ2 said:
    Wow. .....
    That's the culture of these boards. There are other baby sites that enjoy old wives tales. If you want to play them, post there. 
  • Options

Isn't part of being pregnant all the fun that comes with it. Lighten up. If you don't like my post, don't comment. It was said in good fun and enjoyment of being pregnant. I'm in my first trimester and didn't see anything in the rules about this. I'm embracing everything and sharing my joy. Seems like I fit in fine with this group. Sorry to have put a sour taste in your mouth, don't comment if you think it's a waste of time.

You are absolutely right. Pregnancy is a joyful time for many people. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

But @NoSugarCoating is correct as well and there's no need to snap at her. This type of game isn't exactly considered fun here because it's basically a 50/50 shot of being right and no one here can really read an ultrasound picture. This is fun for you, absolutely, just not for anyone else. Most of your answers will be "I can't tell" anyway. But there are other sites that enjoy this type of thing and you can play with your family and friends as well.
  • Options

Isn't part of being pregnant all the fun that comes with it. Lighten up. If you don't like my post, don't comment. It was said in good fun and enjoyment of being pregnant. I'm in my first trimester and didn't see anything in the rules about this. I'm embracing everything and sharing my joy. Seems like I fit in fine with this group. Sorry to have put a sour taste in your mouth, don't comment if you think it's a waste of time.

You are absolutely right. Pregnancy is a joyful time for many people. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.

But @NoSugarCoating is correct as well and there's no need to snap at her. This type of game isn't exactly considered fun here because it's basically a 50/50 shot of being right and no one here can really read an ultrasound picture. This is fun for you, absolutely, just not for anyone else. Most of your answers will be "I can't tell" anyway. But there are other sites that enjoy this type of thing and you can play with your family and friends as well.
    I didn't snap was simply stating if she didn't like it or want to bother with it, then don't. No harm no foul. I'm at no loss if someone chooses not to comment. Wasting time and energy on this is pointless.
  • Options
    You can't tell people how to respond to a post.  This is a public forum.  If you can't handle all kinds of responses, don't post a thread.
  • Options
    ALSNJALSNJ member
    "Right. And where was your helpful response to the OP? Or did you just comment to play board police?"

Board police votes girl. Lol. Good luck to the OP!!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So anyway! My vote is girl! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for dragging up a post that's been dead for a week @yankeeinthesouth :-q
  • Options
    I say, right middle.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I can't predict what sex your baby will be, lets just hope that it's a happy healthy child, no matter the sex. But yeah, whatever you want to do to make the pregnancy fun is up to you. You're not spouting off junk science or being mean. 

We're recently pregnant and just have The Bump app so I decided to check out the message boards. Most people are nice, some people are unnecessarily harsh, but I suppose that's like life. I think there are more positive message boards out there which may take your post more lightly. 
  • Options
    Why does this keep getting bumped?! lol

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP