Babies on the Brain
Options

It's finally out!!!

For anyone who remembers (or cares) about my MIA IUD rant from August: It's finally out!!! It took about 20 min of u/s guided hunting by my doc, but she got it. TTC #3, finally!
Love: 8.10.99
Marriage: 12.18.04
DD1: 5.19.10
DD2: 4.11.12
#3 EDD 4.23.16

Re: It's finally out!!!

• Options
    Great news! Good luck with ttc!
    Married: 08/04/2012
    TTC #1: 07/2014
  • Options
    That's good news!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that was a long time coming! 20 minutes to find it? That's nuts! Where was it hiding?!
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I had mine out on November 4th but I was lucky it was still in place!
  • Options
    Great news, congrats and good luck !
  • Options
    mondaymamimondaymami member
    edited November 2014
    awwww, cuteeee. xox.
  • Options

You should chill out on the whole internet persona thing you got going on.

God forbid someone comments on her post less then two months ago and says words of encouragement.

How disgraceful to the interwebs.. You know its time to push the power button when ..

• Options
    Blocked. I got better ish to do then deal with random rudeness. Get lives girls, seriously.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Oooo, the army of minions, blocked again.

See, this is the thing. I've been on here for ONE day. And the whole arrogant thing is a little old. It is EVERYWHERE on this website.

Be nice. You are a USERNAME on the INTERNET. Go exhaust your supply of bitch where it REALLY matters.

I am trying to have a baby. I like support. and happy comments. and being a woman who EMPOWERS others instead of feels powerful by being arrogant on the internet. I also find it friggin AWESOME when women who are TTC for over a year are berating and being nasty to women just starting out... If that isn't over confidence, I don't know what else is..

So little army of hags, go BD or something.. pity those husbands.

and if you want to BE ENCOURAGING. HAPPY. PLEASANT?  Keep on doing your thing and being a woman I'd be proud of commenting with.

• Options
    edited November 2014

hahaha, you page her you little scary badass... I'm freaking out over here. I don't know what to do when I read your next message. What are you gonna do? CAPSLOCK THAT SHIT?

Bring it. Oh wait. You can't. I block online people looking for drama.

• Options
    Got it, appreciated. :)
  • Options

:( Not post its... on the internet.. where none of that affects my real life...

I'm devastated.

• Options

................Sigh... and soon, the bullies are going to comment on my grammar...

What have I DONE?! ;)

• Options

No, I just want to be encouraging and positive and find a supportive atmosphere with strong women trying to make beautiful babies.

I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize this is a computer screen connection to interact about childhood, and get advice and help, and ask questions, and support one another.

It isn't a place to be queen B for The Bump... Good job, you know your cervical mucus, so instead of being nasty to a first timer showing a photo of it and saying gross, why don't you help that girl get her beautiful baby?

• Options

And the other thing? I read those womens' other posts. And they were smart. and knowledgeable.

If you read this message thread, its about me saying congrats to someone. That was the problem.

Are you SERIOUS?  

If someone says congratulations, or good luck 5 months later - its still a great positive piece of encouragement.

A lot of woman here also have TTC 19 MONTHS.

Those are the woman who could use some encouragement and positive vibes... Anyways. Sorry if I came across wrong. I just think its such a wasted effort for negativity over such a beautiful thing we are all trying to create.

Whatever guys, just my piece. Turn it into drama, trolling, crap... I just think everyone here has so much power to do great things and its such waste knowledge when its given in a rude, condescending tone.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"