Babies: 0 - 3 Months

dang it $800

is what my portion of the charge for the epidural is. grr i should have just gone natural,lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: dang it $800

• I got charged for my epi that only made my head hurt and they had to take it out. Luckily my insurance covered all but $99 of it.
  • Wow that sucks!  Did you know in advance?   I had one so I know I would have gotten it either way probably!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Loading the player...
  •  Heck, they could have said it would cost $10,000 and I still would have gotten it. But it does suck when the bill comes. I set up a payment plan with my hospital. I pay like $50 a month.
  • Seriously?! My epidural cost $726 BEFORE insurance.
  • yeah i would have prob paid it at the time, but i only had it for 3 hours before i delivered...
  • imagejmarie238:
     Heck, they could have said it would cost $10,000 and I still would have gotten it. But it does suck when the bill comes. I set up a payment plan with my hospital. I pay like $50 a month.

I couldn't agree with this more - even though mine wore off towards the end. I also set up a payment plan with DD and will do the same this time around!

• Ouch...  Thankfully my insurance fully covered it and I'm glad because I had 2 and neither one worked so I would have been so pissed if I had to pay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"