Cloth Diapering

Fluff love & cd science

What do you guys think of it? They seem to recommend some interesting things sometimes.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image

Our English Bulldog, Ulga born 4/9/2013

Baby Boy Xander born 3/13/2014

Re: Fluff love & cd science

• I think they're bullies.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They've spread throughout the TT fan page and it's sad to see the poor bleached diapers. I could see stripping with RLR if necessary, but I don't think they need the bleach soak, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • ... and some of their "science" is just flat-out wrong.
  • I posted a question on the gdiaper swap and shop once and someone pointed me in their direction. I was accepted to the group but then nobody responded to my question. Not one person. And I bumped my post up to the top of the page like 3 times. I haven't visited their page again since it's obviously a waste of time.

I do find it frustrating that there is so much conflicting information out there. I ended up doing a 30 minute bleach soak on some cloth gdiaper inserts I had gotten used because I wanted to make sure they were sanitized. I rinsed the hell out of those suckers and I was still paranoid afterwards. Everything turned out fine but I didn't like feeling like I didn't truly know whether I needed to do it.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • I asked because they were recommended on my local board and so i followed them on fb. It seems as though they do many things different than I do and I was concernd. Glad to know it's all garbage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image

Our English Bulldog, Ulga born 4/9/2013

Baby Boy Xander born 3/13/2014

• You don't need to soak in bleach, @guennie. Clorox says you don't and directions for sanitizing laundry exposed to raw sewage in flood water just say add bleach to your wash cycle. No soaking needed.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You don't need to soak in bleach, @guennie. Clorox says you don't and directions for sanitizing laundry exposed to raw sewage in flood water just say add bleach to your wash cycle. No soaking needed.

Thank you. In the future I will skip the soak. It didn't even get all the poop stains out, which was another frustration.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • PipSqueak0313PipSqueak0313 member
    edited November 2014
    @Mamalamb, do you remember Justin's (guy at T2B) comments regarding the Fluffy Liars?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • @Guennie‌ get them wet then hang them in the sun or put them in front of a window.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • @Guennie‌ get them wet then hang them in the sun or put them in front of a window.

I haven't tried that yet, thanks. I guess I had pretty much said oh well. Next time I wash maybe I'll hang them outside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"