Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Got yelled at for taking DS to bathroom w/ me

I was at a bridal expo with my sister today and had to run to the bathroom quick.  DS was asleep in his sling, so I just took him with me.  As I was coming out of the stall, a woman looked at me in horror and asked, "Couldn't you wait til you get home with him?!"

Apparently I missed the memo about how peeing while holding your kid is abuse.  I wish I would have told her that I sometimes pee wile holding him at home too :-)

Re: Got yelled at for taking DS to bathroom w/ me

• Ewww, what a stupid b!tch!  It would've taken everything in me not to slap her.
  • I think, I really truly think I would have lost my noodles on her.
  • Loading the player...
  • would she rather you hang him on the hook on the back of the door or put him on the floor?
  • I guess it's safer to leave him unattended in a store or outside the stall?  People need to STFU.
  • Some people need to keep their mouths shut.  WTF?  Who says something like that. 

I have pee-ed  with DD in the sling before too.  You gotta do what you gotta do.  STFU stupid b!tch lady!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Cajun, that's what my sister said!  Too bad he's wearing a tagless shirt.  A tag would have hung perfectly off that hook ;-)
  •  I can't believe she asked if you could hold it. WTH?

One time I walked out of a stall and 3 girls (probably 17-18) were standing by the sink talking. As soon as I walked out they exchanged glances and giggled. I washed my hands and as I was walking out of the bathroom I heard one say "OMG! Was she just holding her baby in the stall?? Eeeewwww."

Like WTF am I going to do? Hold it all day? Never leave the house? Ask a stranger to hold her while I go to the bathroom?

• Wow she would be horrified to know I have pooped while wearing DS. What the heck are we supposed to do? crap ourselves?
  • imageJulyFiveBride:

I can't believe she asked if you could hold it. WTH?

One time I walked out of a stall and 3 girls (probably 17-18) were standing by the sink talking. As soon as I walked out they exchanged glances and giggled. I washed my hands and as I was walking out of the bathroom I heard one say "OMG! Was she just holding her baby in the stall?? Eeeewwww."

Like WTF am I going to do? Hold it all day? Never leave the house? Ask a stranger to hold her while I go to the bathroom?

See, you're so much nicer than I am.  I would've turned around and asked them if they were speaking about me.  Then when they got all embarrassed, I would've asked them what they would do with their baby in the same situation, telling them that I'm open to suggestion if they could come up with anything.  But I'm a raging b!tch. =)

• I bet she thought you were feeding him in there.

• I would have lost it. ?I'm such a NYer, I would have been like "shut the fek up." ?
  • imageSarahgracesc:
    imageJulyFiveBride:

I can't believe she asked if you could hold it. WTH?

See, you're so much nicer than I am.  I would've turned around and asked them if they were speaking about me.  Then when they got all embarrassed, I would've asked them what they would do with their baby in the same situation, telling them that I'm open to suggestion if they could come up with anything.  But I'm a raging b!tch. =)

lol! I'm not very quick with nasty remarks most of the time. Usually later I think of all the badass things I could have said, lol.

• Well apparently she's never had a baby before, b/c if I tried to hold it that long even now, I'd pee myself long before I got home.  Obviously these are people who need to think before they speak.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yet if you had been nursing out in the expo, she probably would have suggested you go and nurse in the bathroom... Confused
  • Was she a 16 yr old bimbo? What a moron. Obviously she has never been around children...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • what a biotch....were you at the expo at the fair grounds? I went to that one 4 years ago. DO you live close to there?
  • Couldn't she wait to get home before being an ignorant a** hole?????
  • WTF?  That would of ticked me off!

• Rynhales-It was the one at the expo.  I'm about ten min. away from there.  Are you in the area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"