3rd Trimester

If DH was able to...

what pregnancy related ailment would you give him so you dont have to feel it anymore?

Me, the hip pain. ?It burns like the fire of 1000 suns when I am trying to sleep. ?If that could go away I might sleep at night!?

Re: If DH was able to...

• nothing.  i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.  i WOULD however wish a painful episiotomy on my worst enemy. HA HA HAH.  JUST KIDDING.
  • All of my pelvic pain. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Could it switch depending on the moment? If so, I would just give him whatever was bothering me at that particular moment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Can he gain the weight? :) mainly just my back pain
  • The pelvic pain I had over thanksgiving or getting up to pee every 2 hours. 
  • Stress.  My DH is very good at handling stress. He is so calm cool and collected and sometimes when i am stressing and having anxiety over some pg issue, i wish he could just deal with it!  He's a baby when it comes to pain so no way i'd give that to him
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's a toss up between the heartburn and pelvic pain.
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love this post.  I always tell DH, "I hope you get pregnant one day!"  :)

With DD I would have given him the hip pain.  That definitely lasted the longest.  This time, I am still vomiting regularly so I would definitely give him the nausea.  Even if just for one day!

• the hip pain at night
  • imagemadhatter2003:
    It's a toss up between the heartburn and pelvic pain.

Do boys cause more heartburn? ?The OB has me taking pepcid twice a day just to prevent it, I was eating a roll of tums a day!?

• the stress & insomnia.  I'm usually on a pretty even keel, but lately as my due date draws near I am completely stressed about all the things we need to get done at home and all the things I need to finish at work so that if we're behind when I get back from leave, it's not my fault.  This has led to me not sleeping well, which just contributes to the stress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would make him run out of breath when we reach the top of a stairway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The leg cramps at night. It is such extreme pain, I cringe when I think about them. They seem to last for 45 mins...but really its probably only a minute or two. Ugh...
  • i wouldn't tell him this, but none of it.  he makes a much better nurse than i do, and if he had the carpal tunnel and back pain, i would never hear the end of it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"