3rd Trimester
Options

Menstrual like cramping anyone?

I've been getting these cramps some.....feel like I'm going to start.....seems like some of you other ladies have this too.....anyone else? 

Re: Menstrual like cramping anyone?

• Options
    Off & on.  It sucks.
  • Options
    Me.  I asked the L&D nurse bout it last night and she said given how far along I am they will turn into contractions.  Pphht. Confused
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    just started getting them yesterday.  The period cramps in my lower back are what's driving me nuts!
  • Options

i feel like that right now Sad

• Options
    I get these as well. Yesterday they were in my back.
  • Options
    I have had it on and off for a couple weeks.  Does anyone know its purpose?  I hope this means progress in some way....
  • Options

imageJimsBride08:
    Off & on.  It sucks.

Ditto.

• Options
    I've had them on and off for the last 2 weeks.....
  • Options
    Sounds common today.  I've been up for 2 hours due to cramping in my lower back.  LAME!
  • Options

i get them too.  I've had them on and off for weeks and weeks.  OB asked any contractions, i brought it up again, especially b/c one night it was an hour of cramps.  He just said its how it starts, and will turn into contractions soon.

still waiting...

• Options
    I've never really been able to differentiate cramping and normal back ache, it was common for me to not have periods for months so i never knew period cramps from just too much for my back. I started having really bad back aches Nye. They stop when i law down so i don't know if they are from not getting a lot of rest or something to be concerned about. I know i'm not close to full term so i'm pretty sure i just need some rest.
  • Options
    I have been getting them for a couple of weeks, but they never turn into anything worthwhile. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"