Babies on the Brain

Life after baby with Hubby? Or Wifey?

2»

Re: Life after baby with Hubby? Or Wifey?

• This is why I got hate mail? Please. This shit was tame. Take your cry baby ass back your local board.
  • Love to hear the different perspectives here, hubby and I are in the planning stages of TTC and this was on the bumps community homepage so I think thats why it keeps being brought back alive but I'm glad it did because it helped me feel better about some of my hesitations on getting pregnant
  • Loading the player...
  • edited May 2014
    Getting pg is a whole mess of emotions. Good luck! ETA: I was quoting Mrs.Coffman. I will suggest you change your SN though
  • Getting pg is a whole mess of emotions. Good luck! ETA: I was quoting Mrs.Coffman. I will suggest you change your SN though
    how come?
  • People are crazy. All it takes is a quick google and they will have everything they need to know about you at there finger tips. I believe TB even discourages you during registration to not use your real name or email.
  • People are crazy. All it takes is a quick google and they will have everything they need to know about you at there finger tips. I believe TB even discourages you during registration to not use your real name or email.
    thanks for the heads up changing now
  • I just found your first name. You have two dogs and a cat
  • And a smoking hot body. ;)
  • edited May 2014
    haha thats awesome but freaky
  • I just found your husband too. I'll stop with the creeper stuff. Just change your SN. You will need to create a new account.
  • yah I saw I'll have to create a new account thats a bummer, but thank you for the heads up we lead a pretty open life through social networking but still a little weird when you think about it
  • Oh Mysterious_wife, you are the best thing that's happened on the Internet for me today.  I wish I had found this thread when it started and enjoyed the fun.
    Dad to baby Margot, born Nov 21st 2014, 8lbs and 20".  
  • edited October 2014
    A lot of things will change. When my fiance and I decided to start having kids, we did a lot of outdoorsy stuff together. Things aren't as carefree as the used to be; we can't just pick up and go whenever we want to. We are under constant time restraints to stay on our 2 year old's eating/sleeping schedule and we're having another baby in December. Having said that, I don't regret having kids. I knew what I was getting myself into and I was fully prepared to give up my old lifestyle. It depends on what sort of person you are too and what you're willing to sacrifice.

If you even feel slightly unsure about it, I would wait a bit longer...
  • life with my husband changed, that's for sure...but we weren't really the out-going sort. What we liked to do was usually indoors or didn't last long so baby didn't hinder much. At home we enjoy playing pc, xbox, table top, and card games. Sure sometimes we had to pause or take a break when baby was hungry or needed somebody but he was usually okay with watching us. As for going out we never really dated....grew up with each other...so we go bowling, to the movies or see/do something we can only do in our current area of residence (military). I did feel very limited in doing stuff for a while since I couldn't find a sitter I liked. There's plenty of fun stuff to do with baby once baby becomes a toddler :)
  • Please check the dates before responding. This post is old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"