1st Trimester

Spotting Success Story!

So as some of you know I started spotting last Saturday and completely freaked out (we had a MC in Sept). I had DH drive me to the ER room where they took an US and betas. Well the US came back showing that the baby was only 5 weeks (we were at 6W2D) and the ER doctor pretty much said I was about to have a MC. He even prescribed me Vicoden for when it happened. Well we went back today for a follow up ultrasound and more betas. My levels were at almost 54,000!!! The ultrasound showed the baby at 7W4D, exactly perfect and we saw the heart beat!!!! I am sooooo happy! We went in there today with just a tiny bit of hope that everything would be ok and everything is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! OMG!  I'm going to be a Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still spotting a little, but they said not to worry about it at all. Obviously the baby is healthy and growing no problem!! Yay!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting Success Story!

• That's wonderful news!! ?Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh sweetie -- that is AWESOME!  Stupid ER doctor!!!  How horrible for making you go through that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, congrats.  It feels like such a miracle to expect the worst in this case and to find that your baby is thriving- congrats!
  • That is AWESOME, and I'm sure it gives a lot of other women some hope & they'll be able to relate!!  :o)

Congrats!!

• Wow...that is great news!! Congrats!!
  • That's wonderful news, I am so happy to hear that!
  • That is such great news!!  Congrats and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That gives me some hope so thank you. I thought I was in my 7th week and yesterday I started spotting.  I went to get an ultrasound today and I was only measuring 5w3d or so. No heartbeat or anything like that...too early they told me. Said they didn't see any blood in the sac so they said that was good sign. Also got my first set of HCG drawn today. I go in on Jan 5 for my first appt and they will do another ultrasound and HCG level. I'm praying for a sticky baby.

I'm so happy everything worked out for you!

BFP #1 12/18/08 DD born 8/28/09 BFP#2 Due 7/17/12 MC 11/15/11 at 5 weeks..We have an Angel looking over us. BFP#3 2/27/12 EDD 11/4/12 Beta #1 @ 12dpo 51.2 Beta #2 @ 14dpo 150.4 1st US with HR of 144. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecaetd:

That gives me some hope so thank you. I thought I was in my 7th week and yesterday I started spotting.  I went to get an ultrasound today and I was only measuring 5w3d or so. No heartbeat or anything like that...too early they told me. Said they didn't see any blood in the sac so they said that was good sign. Also got my first set of HCG drawn today. I go in on Jan 5 for my first appt and they will do another ultrasound and HCG level. I'm praying for a sticky baby.

I'm so happy everything worked out for you!

Aww  good luck good luck good luck!!!!! Drink lots of water and turn into a couch potato like I did! Maybe that's what helped!

• That is great news! What a little miracle you have!
  • So glad to hear about your turnaround of events! Too bad you had to go through that scare.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is awesome! I am so happy for you ;)
  • Awe what wonderful news!!! 

if it makes you feel better when i was pg. w/ DS i too had spotting between 4-5wks pg.  i know have a healthy 16mo old. 

GL!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Thanks for sharing, it's nice to hear some good news! Happy nine months to you!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm glad everything worked out alrights

• Yay! I'm so happy for you=) I posted early to see if you'd updated yet and was bummed that no one responded. I'm glad to see this post! H&H 9 months!
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So wonderful to hear good news!
  • That is amazing!   I'm so so happy for you!  yeay! 
  • YAY!!!  SO excited for you!  Congratulations!
  • I'm so happy for you! It's the greatest feeling to know you're right on target for your due date, isn't it?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so happy for you! ?Congratulations and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and healthy.
  • Oh wow!  congratulations ;)
  • Gosh! I'm so happy that everything turned out ok! I am 6 weeks 3 day. I spotted 2x yesterday but that was it. I can't wait to go to the doctor to confirm that everything is ok! We had a MC back in July. I am trying to believe that everything is fine, but it is so hard being positive after suffering a MC. Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"