October 2013 Moms

TWD: Terminus. Have we discussed this?

I only saw the one TWD thread about a new zombie-show-lover. Have we talked about last nights episode?

First of all, is the creepy ass Terminus woman pregnant? I've heard people saying they think she is wearing Beth's sweater and... cooking Beth. But most sites are debunking that theory (at least the sweater part). I have absolutely positively no good feelings about this un-locked, plant growing, basically empty "sanctuary". 
(Fun fact: While watching Talking Dead I realized that I literally live in Terminus)

Daryl's new group is scaring the bejeesus out of me. And now we know that they were the men who took over Ricks house AND that the guy did see him under the bed! Rick is in for it.

My guess is that Terminus is going to be worse than a bad acid trip. After the group reunites I see them developing a plan to GTFO of there (I think it is much easier to get in than to get out) and Abraham is going to pull some army stunts and kick ass. And Daryl is going to have to be a double agent and help save Rick's ass, as always. I am super worried about Beth and wish we could have seen a glimpse of where she is.

Re: TWD: Terminus. Have we discussed this?

• Iv had bad feelings about Terminus from the jump and last night just made it worse. So I'm anxious to see more! Where are all the people that are supposed to be there??? Hmmm. I hope Daryl doesn't stay with that group and I want to know what the hell happened to Beth. If I don't get these answers in the next episode, I don't know how I will make it to October!
  • I don't think there will be anything wrong with Terminus.  I see them all living peacefully and Daryl's group is going to come in and fuck shit up. 

I missed the part about Daryl's group being the one in the house!
  • Loading the player...
  • I knew it was the group from the house, but what was said about knowing Rick was under the bed??
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • edited March 2014
    I don't think there will be anything wrong with Terminus.  I see them all living peacefully and Daryl's group is going to come in and fuck shit up. 

sleepy33 said:
    I knew it was the group from the house, but what was said about knowing Rick was under the bed??

When Daryl is walking the tracks with the leader of the group the leader (Joe?) says how they were at the house and how "some guy" made one of their own turn, but the guy who was choked to sleep on the floor saw him under the bed and the camera zoomed in on him and it was deft the same guy. He said that the guy remembers Rick's face and that they will essentially kill him.

Rewatch the last 10 minutes and you will see/hear the scene I'm talking about!!!

ETA: They also said how they tracked Rick to the train tracks and they are going to Terminus because they figure that's where he's going. 

• Terminus seems creepy. Since it's the season finale I'm show it will be a shit show. I do hope Beth is okay.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• I don't think there will be anything wrong with Terminus.  I see them all living peacefully and Daryl's group is going to come in and fuck shit up. 

sleepy33 said:
    I knew it was the group from the house, but what was said about knowing Rick was under the bed??

When Daryl is walking the tracks with the leader of the group the leader (Joe?) says how they were at the house and how "some guy" made one of their own turn, but the guy who was choked to sleep on the floor saw him under the bed and the camera zoomed in on him and it was deft the same guy. He said that the guy remembers Rick's face and that they will essentially kill him.

Rewatch the last 10 minutes and you will see/hear the scene I'm talking about!!!

ETA: They also said how they tracked Rick to the train tracks and they are going to Terminus because they figure that's where he's going. 
    This is what I get for bumpbooking during TWD. Add me to the list of those totally creeped out by the open gates and deserted grounds. There is no way some group of thugs like the ones Daryl is with or the Governor hasn't come along and tried to take them over before now. You have to secure your shit in a zombie apocalypse, unless it's a big trap. I halfway thought the tunnel was a trap designed by the Terminus folks, until I guess Maggie explained she caused a cave in from shooting her gun.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • I, the new zombie lover that made the earlier post, am now even more in a hurry to catch up!  I probably shouldn't have read this, but I have no patience!  I stayed up way later than I should have watching so I am almost there!  One more after kids go to bed marathon tonight should do it!

• Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited March 2014
    MosyMama said:

@yesthisiskim0401‌ - I thought the outermost gate was latched, but I could be remembering wrong. I did see that they just pushed through the inner gates, though.

Outer gate was latched shut with a chain, but not locked. Inner gate was open. I just watched at noon.
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Yeah, I am completely weirded out by Terminus as well. I predict a total shit show of a last episode where more questions are made than answered and we will all be hating life until next season.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm assuming this is Terminus, yes?

Holy crap! Was that from the preview of next week?

• asilwhiteasilwhite member
    edited March 2014
    I 100% think Terminus is a group of cannibals and also 100% think the "meat" on the grill is a person that may or may not be Beth.

It's WAY too good to be true. And Daryl's group freaks me the fuck out too. It's NOT going to be good when they see Rick again.

ARGH why is there only 1 episode left?!

ETA: Also, why are they so trusting of this community when Woodbury was a complete shitshow? Did they simply forget about the crazy ass Governor, or are they just looking for some semblance of a community? And WHO THE FUCK walks into a dark tunnel full of walkers? Really Glenn? Dumbass...
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)

Holy crap! Was that from the preview of next week?
    I didn't see it on TV but I did online so I am assuming yes.

I also saw this preview:

I wonder who is calling for help? Someone from Daryl's new group?

• asilwhite said:
    I 100% think Terminus is a group of cannibals and also 100% think the "meat" on the grill is a person that may or may not be Beth.

It's WAY too good to be true. And Daryl's group freaks me the fuck out too. It's NOT going to be good when they see Rick again.

ARGH why is there only 1 episode left?!

ETA: Also, why are they so trusting of this community when Woodbury was a complete shitshow? Did they simply forget about the crazy ass Governor, or are they just looking for some semblance of a community? And WHO THE FUCK walks into a dark tunnel full of walkers? Really Glenn? Dumbass...
    This is EXACTLY what i said last week!!!

• Chrisanna0508Chrisanna0508 member
    edited March 2014
    Oh wow...I'm not sure whether to look forward to next Sunday or dread it. Haha.

ETA: I really hope Beth is ok or I think Daryl will go apeshit on someone.

• I don't think it's that they "trust" another community. I think it's more that they hope that they will run into other survivors from the jail.
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Terminus is totally a trap. How overemphasized has the "sanctuary for all... Those who arrive survive." Slogan been the last few weeks??? And how many more times can rick get out of a royal clusterfuck? I hope the groups takes over Terminus.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • That's chilling.
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• sfshorter said:

Terminus is totally a trap. How overemphasized has the "sanctuary for all... Those who arrive survive." Slogan been the last few weeks??? And how many more times can rick get out of a royal clusterfuck? I hope the groups takes over Terminus.

I agree, if your camp is so awesome why do you need to advertise it?!
  • Gah! I finally read the linked article. I told DH when we watched Sunday's episode that it seemed odd that suddenly there are zero vehicles available. In the first two(ish) seasons, that was never a problem.

That painting is creepy as hell, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
  • I think you guys pretty much said it all. I just watched last night so I'm a little late.

I can't wait to see what happened to Beth! I don't think that's her on the grill but it's someone! I think Terminus is going to be bad place and they are cannibals.

I cannot believe next week is finale! Ugh!! I hate waiting in between seasons.

I am glad Glenn and Maggie found each other.

I didn't realize that was the group that took over Ricks house either! I must have missed that part too. Those guys are bad news!!

• Why does everyone think it was a person on the grill? We watched it on the DVR last night, and my DH asked whether he should keep or delete just after I opened this thread. I said delete, but now I could go back and watch that last scene.

I have a bad feeling about Terminus. I also thought Maggie was a dumbass for saying you'll never need a pic of me again. And the Beth/Daryl thing was skeeving me out! Although it would be fun to see him take off his shirt for some sexy time - just not with her!
    TTC since August 2011
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    IUI #1: Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + IUI: 11/3/12 - BFN
    IUI #2: Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + IUI: 12/5/12 - BFN
    IUI #3: Clomid 100mg (CD 3-7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 9 & 11) + Ovidrel (CD 13) + IUI: 1/10/13 - BFP! EDD 10/3/13
    **P/SAIF welcome!**
  • Kittymom6 said:
    Why does everyone think it was a person on the grill? We watched it on the DVR last night, and my DH asked whether he should keep or delete just after I opened this thread. I said delete, but now I could go back and watch that last scene. I have a bad feeling about Terminus. I also thought Maggie was a dumbass for saying you'll never need a pic of me again. And the Beth/Daryl thing was skeeving me out! Although it would be fun to see him take off his shirt for some sexy time - just not with her!
    It gives me the creeps too!  She seems so young (I think she is 18is by now) but for some reason I see her as even younger than that.  Maybe because she started the series as 16.  I know the actress is much older but still.  Maybe they are going to develop it into a kind of brother/sister thing.  But, he seems to be falling for her when they are in the house together. 

• apritchett50apritchett50 member
    edited March 2014
    I'm the only one who thinks Daryl and Beth would be ok together. I think Daryl and Carol would be weird. I feel like she's more of a motherly figure to him!
    #sorrynotsorry #robbin'thecradle
  • In the comic there are cannibals, I think that is where the theory stems from. I haven't read them, my husband has.
  • In the comic there are cannibals, I think that is where the theory stems from. I haven't read them, my husband has.

My brother has read them, and I always text him after watching an episode to see if he can tell me what's going to happen next. I can't deal with the suspense! I couldn't watch while I was pregnant unless my DH watched first and summarized the episode for me. Too much stress!!

TTC since August 2011
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    IUI #1: Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + IUI: 11/3/12 - BFN
    IUI #2: Clomid 50mg + Ovidrel + IUI: 12/5/12 - BFN
    IUI #3: Clomid 100mg (CD 3-7) + 75 iu Bravelle (CD 9 & 11) + Ovidrel (CD 13) + IUI: 1/10/13 - BFP! EDD 10/3/13
    **P/SAIF welcome!**
  • Rumor has it that Rick will die in the season finale which I really hope isnt true :( But I'm pretty sure one of the main characters will die :(
    Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• jtothenel said:

Rumor has it that Rick will die in the season finale which I really hope isnt true :( But I'm pretty sure one of the main characters will die :(

I'm not sure they could get away with killing Rick, but agree about someone big dying.

• edited March 2014
    jtothenel said:
    Rumor has it that Rick will die in the season finale which I really hope isnt true :( But I'm pretty sure one of the main characters will die :(
    SHUT UP NOOOOOOO. :'( 

ETA: I heard a rumor that Judith was going to die in "The Grove" episode and that didn't play out. Obvi, the rumor had some truth behind it (Mika died, then Lizzie). So I believe a reg will die but I'm hoping it's not Rick. Gah! They announced him as a Talking Dead guest next week, too, so it could be :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"