December 2013 Moms
Options

9-10 week growth spurt?

Is there a 9-10 week growth spurt? My baby has been feeding hourly all day and has been fussy. He also woke a lot last night and the night before to eat. I feel like my boobs are empty now! Thoughts? Advice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 9-10 week growth spurt?

• Options
    My lo went through the same thing at 10 weeks
  • Options
    Same boat. LO was 9 weeks Saturday. He stopped STTN and wants to eat every 45 minutes to an hour. I'm using it as an excuse for all the snuggles and getting nothing done. DH will have to understand. 
    Hooray for the Phillies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing. LO thankfully still sleeps through the night, but we're still at 1.5-2 hours to eat, except today it was RIDICULOUSNESS...nursed, then took a bottle, then slept 30 mins, and when nothing would get her back down, she was nursing for over another hour! But that 30 min nap was all I got until I put her in the car...even then only got broken sleep.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Mine definitely went through a 9 week growth spurt, super fussy and not sleeping. Definitely believe there is one! No advice except to power through, this too shall pass!

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Options
    We had a pretty big growth spurt staring at 9 weeks and lasting a full week.
  • Options
    this makes me feel better.....no more sleeping long stretch and eating every 2-2.5 hours at night for the last 2 nights. Boourns.
    Shes not extra fussy though.........however with the 6 week one she wasn't fussy either just ate a lot!!
    i hope shes just growing cause I was finally getting used to her sleeping longer at nights!  Such a disappointment waking up 2 hours after you went to bed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Get the app the wonder weeks. It has been so helpful with letting you know the developmental stages but what weeks will be good and what weeks may be harder. My son is 8 1/2 weeks and this week and next will be tougher and he will feeding more frequently.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"