Washington Babies

A "crappy" tmi survey...enter with caution

1.) Do you poo in front of DH?

2.) Do you toot in front of DH?

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed?

4.) Jacob has discovered his boy part in the last few months...we are not sure if we should just call it as it is...or come up with a "name" for it...what do your kids call their "part"/or what will you teach your dc to call it? I dont want to be the only mom with a child running around the playground saying "penis, penis!"

Confused
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A "crappy" tmi survey...enter with caution

• 1.) Do you poo in front of DH?
    Nope...known the guy for over 8 years, still cant do it...

2.) Do you toot in front of DH?
    No again :( lol I get some wicked stomaches from it too...lol

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed?
    Open if #1 closed if #2

4.) Jacob has discovered his boy part in the last few months...we are not sure if we should just call it as it is...or come up with a "name" for it...what do your kids call their "part"/or what will you teach your dc to call it? I dont want to be the only mom with a child running around the playground saying "penis, penis!"
  • Too funny!

1. No

2. Yes?

3. Open for #1, closed for #2

4. N/A. ?I hope to use proper terminology when I do have kids, but that's probably easier said than done. ?Apparently when I was really little I knew the correct words, because I would walk around in public and introduce myself to people, saying "Hi, I'm Michelle. ?I have a bagina." ?So, I knew the right word, I just couldn't say it. ?I still turned out alright. ?Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • .) Do you poo in front of DH?I will admit, there are little to few boundaries with DH and I, yes.

2.) Do you toot in front of DH?Yes and he screams like a little girl... but we don't really care, if I'm really lucky he will while I'm under the sheets...

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed? Open, unless I have guests of course. I do have normal boundaries just not with my fam.

4.) We call Brett's Penis what it is and my parts what they are. If he is the child running around screaming "PENIS" lol so be it. We will go there after he has embarrassed me.

• 1. I have because (see #3)...I hate it every time.

2. We all do

3. I never shut the door.

4. My kids call their penis a penis and know girls are different because they have a vagina. Side note...their obsession with their penis only gets worse. ?

• LOL, I don't even brush my teeth in front of DH!!!

1. ?No

2. ?No

3. ?Always closed. ?DH thinks it's weird that I won't pee in front of him, but he respects my feelings and keeps the door closed when he pees as well:).

4. ?My mom taught me the correct names for body parts, and I will teach Evie the same.?

• 1. No

2. No

3. Closed and I wish DH would do the same... the man has no decency ;)

4. I'm planning to teach DD the proper names.

• 1.) Do you poo in front of DH? No....LOL we both are private in that area other than annoucing having to poo.

2.) Do you toot in front of DH? Yes, and it grosses him out sometimes, whatever in his own words "it's natural"

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed? Neither of us shut the door for #1 unless we have company

4.) Jacob has discovered his boy part in the last few months...we are not sure if we should just call it as it is...or come up with a "name" for it...what do your kids call their "part"/or what will you teach your dc to call it? I dont want to be the only mom with a child running around the playground saying "penis, penis!" ~ Going with something close, like Pee Pee or Wee Wee. Penis when he is older.

• 1.) Do you poo in front of DH? Yes!

2.) Do you toot in front of DH? Yes! All the time. I'll even admit that at times we will rate them on a scale of 1-10.

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed? Open.

4.) Jacob has discovered his boy part in the last few months...we are not sure if we should just call it as it is...or come up with a "name" for it...what do your kids call their "part"/or what will you teach your dc to call it? I dont want to be the only mom with a child running around the playground saying "penis, penis!" Good Q!
  • Okay, I just read all the other responses. I think we might be weirdos. Embarrassed
  • 1) No way Jose!

2) Again No, unless the dog is near by and I'm pretty sure it will be silent Stick out tongue

3) Always closed.

4) I would like to say that we plan on teaching ours the actual names, but we will probably go with wee wee, or pee pee or something.   I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it, since even now Dh and I refer to them as a wanky and a pagina... Hmm maybe we should grow up.. Stick out tongue

• 1.  Nope but he will sometimes go with the door open

2.  Yes we both do.  I can't hold them in.

3.  Closed unless I am home with Tillman alone.  Then, I keep it open so I can hear him.

4.  Tillman says "weiner," "nards," "buttcheeps," and "boobies."  I don't know what we will teach him girl privates are.  James and I say "cooter," so that's probably what he'll learn.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • 1.) Do you poo in front of DH? - NO

2.) Do you toot in front of DH? - YES

3.) Door open when going to the bathroom or closed? - CLOSED

Lots of kids say the "right" words now, so I think penis is fine.   we say "pee pee".   What I must say I HATE is having girls call their parts a "vagina".  It's not the vagina that they're talking about.  That's the part for sex.  They're talking about the part for pee.  I know it's complicated down there for girls with too many random parts.  But why people think it's OK for a little 4 year old to run around talking about a vagina is beyond me.  It really creeps me out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"