March 2013 Moms

9 month old is walking!

Our DD was born March 28th, so she is currently 9 months old!

Tonight she started walking unassisted! I'm so excited!

Anyone else have a LO walking?
Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: 9 month old is walking!

• Congrats, that's so exciting!

We have a few steps on her own here and there but not what I'd consider full on walking.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• DS started at Xmas, and he was born on the 13th. So around 9.5mo like your LO. The next day he started crawling too. He's everywhere now. He also started waking at night too... Maybe since there's so much new development?
  • Loading the player...
  • DD was crawling at 6months, cruising at 6.5 months, she took her first steps at 8.5 months an has been walking since 9.5 months She's 10 months now and is pretty good at walking already but not running yet.

Check out the poll I made about mobile babies below. March actually has a pretty mobile group.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NVandGZ said:

DS started at Xmas, and he was born on the 13th. So around 9.5mo like your LO. The next day he started crawling too. He's everywhere now. He also started waking at night too... Maybe since there's so much new development?

DD went through a three day stretch of waking in the MOTN when she started walking but not when she took her first steps.
  • We
    SidraJedi said:
    DS started at Xmas, and he was born on the 13th. So around 9.5mo like your LO. The next day he started crawling too. He's everywhere now. He also started waking at night too... Maybe since there's so much new development?
    DD went through a three day stretch of waking in the MOTN when she started walking but not when she took her first steps.

We're closing in on 3wk for MOTN waking now. And he was STTN at 6wk. The only other time he had this long of a stretch of sleep issues is when we were moving, and we were staying with MIL. Otherwise, he's always been a champ sleeper at night. I think it's slowly getting better tho...

I don't think it helps that since he started crawling at the same time, that meant he could get himself to a sitting position from lying down. Thus, he could pull himself up in his crib. So we just always find him standing in his crib.
  • She is getting really good at walking.  She is not making it across the room without falling.  Most of the time she will take a few steps, sit down and crawl because it is faster.  Now that she is walking she is trying to climb stairs and this morning was trying to climb on my entertainment center.  My dh said she was lifting her knee to put it on the the shelf.  O BOY! here we go!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • She is walking really well now, she just turned 10 months on the 15th. She has turns down and is starting to walk faster and faster. She doesnt watch where she walks though so she frequently trip over stuff or steps over it even. I think she started fully walking at 9.5 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• SidraJedi said:

NVandGZ said:

She recently started waking more over here too!
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"