Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Sassy grow up cup

Does anyone use these and like them?  I just bought some and they are leaking like crazy.  Also very hard to get the liquid out half the time.  One side is harder to suck from than the other?.  What am I doing wrong...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sassy grow up cup

• We have this cup and it is our absolute favourite, never had a problem with leaking or getting the liquid out.

-- I would try and take out and re-adjust the rubber part and see if that helps.

-- some people have mentioned tightening it as tight as possible and then loosening it a slight turn.

...I have no other suggesstions apart for these two as we've never had issues with the cup

• We have them for our 19 month old.  Just gave them to her last week and she's had no trouble shifting from a straw sippy.  We screw the lid on tight and it took her a few tries to get the hang of it but seems to get the milk/water out. We don't let her carry them around (she has a camelbak bottle for water she can carry) so we haven't had trouble with leaks.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have these cups for DD and its her preferred cup. We have never really had an issue, but I like the suggestion the PP made. If you still have issues after putting the rubber part back in I'd contact the company. Maybe its defective. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited January 2014

I did a review on the Wow Cup here. It's just like the Sassy but just put together a little better.

• @crayzbeautiful where did you post it? I would love to read it! I have sassy grow up cups but my lo doesn't have the hang of it yet. She is 13 months. I have been using the take and toss cups
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited January 2014
    I did it on wowcupreview.com. Hope it helps. My three year old took to it automatically and little Levi just copies everything, so it wasn't long before they both had it down. Levi is teething now, and I think the traditional sippy cups require more suction and maybe hurt his gums. Some days, he will only drink from the Wow Cup or the Sassy.
  • Thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"