Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Holy crap, that could have been me.

Today at the mall I ran into my ex's friend.  We were chit chatting and I said how I just had a baby.  She tells me my ex had twins and him and the mother have a rocky relationship (no longer together).  Those poor kids.  Thank god I was smart about bc.  I could not imagine if that had been me.
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Holy crap, that could have been me.

• Amen.  I thank God that I didn't have any kids with my ex hubs.
  • Loading the player...
  • My ex begged me for kids I am so glad about that too lol I know how you feel
  • OMG. I think this all the time when I hear about ex's lives.

I was engaged twice before DH, both times to schmucks... and they both knocked up the first girl they met when I left !! CLOSE calls. Lol. =)

• I really do believe everything happens for a reason.  I never had an ex that I thought was worthy of being the father of my children.  I would not even discuss marriage or having kids with any of them.  When I met DH my whole outlook changed.  My exes are still the same old lazy POS that they always were.  I hear it all the time from people who know them.   I am thankful and blessed that I have what I have.  Could have been a nightmare.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • As they say, "The most important choice a person makes is whom they reproduce with." B/c with marriage you can always divorce, roommates can move, boyfriends can leave, but when you genetically tie yourself to someone... you are tied with them for f-ing life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"